• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

MONKEY BUSINESS[TVK] kk4646

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

I Read This Story A Few Years Back In A Magazine & Giving It Here To The Best Of My remembrance: [ Ofcourse..I have Added Some More Of Mine Too...Now...!! ]

This Incident Took Place In 80's When There was No Mobile, InterNet, Computers etc. For Office Use….

The MD Of A Company Received This Telegram From One Of Its Suppliers:

"SIR, PLEASE SEND MONKEY URGENTLY"

The Bewildered MD Tried To Contact The Supplier Over The Phone Since TheCompany Never Did Any 'Monkey Business' With Anyone, But As Usual The Telephone Was Out-of-order.. Since The MD was About To Go Out-Station ,He called His PA , GaveThis Telegram & Asked Her To Do The Needful….

True To Her Loyalty She Wrote This Letter To The Supplier: “Sir, We Have Received Your Telegram. We would Like To Inform You That We Do Not Entertain Any 'Exchange' For The Goods We Receive From Any Supplier.HoweverConsidering Our Long Association & Your Reputation As A Good supplier, We May Decide To Send Monkey Or Monkies As Per Your Requirement. Since You Want Monkey Urgentlly You May Inform Us Your Requirement.Please Note The Cost Will Be Adjusted From The Cost Of Material Supplied By You. The Cost Of The Monkey Cage & All The Applicable Taxes Are Extra. Awaiting Your Confirmation..”

Having Received This Letter It Was The Turn Of The Supplier To Get ‘The Shock Of His Life.’

He Decided To Call On MD To Find Out What Went Wrong.The Meeting Went On Like This….

Sir, Why A Letter Sent To Me Asking For Requirement Of Monkey..?

The MD Showed Him The Telegram .. & To The Surprise Of MD The Supplier Said Sir, I Never Requsted You For Monkey But I Wanted To You Make Payment For My Last Consignment Delivered To You ...So I sent You A Telegram.

”Please Send MONEY Urgently”.

After Good Amount Of Brain Storming It Was Found A The Typographical Error DoneAt Telegraph Office ..Was The Rootcause....

What Do You Say..?

TVK

I Read This Story A Few Years Back In A Magazine & Giving It Here To The Best Of My remembrance: [ Ofcourse..I have Added Some More Of Mine Too...Now...!! ]

This Incident Took Place In 80's When There was No Mobile, InterNet, Computers etc. For Office Use….

The MD Of A Company Received This Telegram From One Of Its Suppliers:

"SIR, PLEASE SEND MONKEY URGENTLY"

The Bewildered MD Tried To Contact The Supplier Over The Phone Since TheCompany Never Did Any 'Monkey Business' With Anyone, But As Usual The Telephone Was Out-of-order.. Since The MD was About To Go Out-Station ,He called His PA , GaveThis Telegram & Asked Her To Do The Needful….

True To Her Loyalty She Wrote This Letter To The Supplier: “Sir, We Have Received Your Telegram. We would Like To Inform You That We Do Not Entertain Any 'Exchange' For The Goods We Receive From Any Supplier.HoweverConsidering Our Long Association & Your Reputation As A Good supplier, We May Decide To Send Monkey Or Monkies As Per Your Requirement. Since You Want Monkey Urgentlly You May Inform Us Your Requirement.Please Note The Cost Will Be Adjusted From The Cost Of Material Supplied By You. The Cost Of The Monkey Cage & All The Applicable Taxes Are Extra. Awaiting Your Confirmation..”

Having Received This Letter It Was The Turn Of The Supplier To Get ‘The Shock Of His Life.’

He Decided To Call On MD To Find Out What Went Wrong.The Meeting Went On Like This….

Sir, Why A Letter Sent To Me Asking For Requirement Of Monkey..?

The MD Showed Him The Telegram .. & To The Surprise Of MD The Supplier Said Sir, I Never Requsted You For Monkey But I Wanted To You Make Payment For My Last Consignment Delivered To You ...So I sent You A Telegram.

”Please Send MONEY Urgently”.

After Good Amount Of Brain Storming It Was Found A The Typographical Error DoneAt Telegraph Office ..Was The Rootcause....

What Do You Say..?

TVK

Though we got powerful brain to guess possible errors, we tend to think the other person is wrong - Free Will (could have avoided such embarrassment, if brain was used)

Though the supplier didn't do any mistake and the mistake was that of telegraph transmitter, he had to bear unwanted disturbances - FATE.

In conclusion : Both the company MD and the supplier had to undergo unwanted stress due planetary influences (Controlling/influencing powers), the telegraph transmitter did the mistake, and the MD could not apply his brain (to think of possible typo error of the transmitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back