• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Money and Sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Money !! makes many things., destroys many things.
If we compare money with Sugar, yes it will result in Diabetes.
Lavish spending create a non sense., loaded with Unwanted load on our back.
The children should be brought up with most care in many matters and money matter is the prime.
They must know how hard is to earn money and they must know what we loose to get money.
The other day in a bus I heard two boys discussing. One said Hi! your mother didn't turned up today yar! what happened to your car??
The other replied, The driver had stolen money and fled! and she went to police station to lodge a complaint.
The other boy said don't bluff yar, your father and mother are earning Rs 2lakhs a month and you don't have to spend a lot., Ok leave it., if we come to your home shall we chat in internet??? or your mother will be there???
Come yar, my mother will be in her room attending on line discussion and attending her office work from home No problem, let us have some snacks and chat.

This is the culture of the day!
No need to say these boys are 10th Std., waiting for their results armed with Cam mobiles.

If the boys are like this how the girls will be??

So money in excess will for sure bring diabetes and so we can compare this with Sugar. Excess will affect kidney!!

Sri.Ramacchandran,

Greetings. The present generation is not like our generation. The conversation mentioned by you seems just as a normal conversation to me. We differ with perceptions, I suppose. for example, I lived a life like you mentioned; saving for the rainy days. But after sometime I realised that I could earn more money if I need it...so, my view changed. I started earning more money to meet the extra expenses. Our children do that only, I suppose (I see that with my children).

I just thought of mentioning the different peception about money.

Cheers!

My perception has always been this:

The natural and human resources in India is definitely not less than those in the Western countries. Our people are stuck working abroad purely because of the higher exchange rates of the dollar and other foreign currencies. The sub-standard work culture coupled with the greed of politics have made India unable to have the political will to raise the state of her currency.

Suppose, any belevolent political forces in US/UN/European nations take the initiave and bring in a global currency that would make the wages and prices the same all over the world (I know this is a Utopian dream), our people would return to India and settle down here, and this could mean their increased participation in defining and shaping the economics, politics and government of the Nation.

Dear mr. ramachandran,if one has diabetes and no money who will treat the moneyless person. Money is needed.It is only relative how much u need.

Dear ones
PLease do not compare money to diabetics. Diabetics once came is difficult to part with. But money is not like that. Every generation has looked upon the next one with eve over the improved facilities used by them. Whether it is from cycle to scooter-car etc. For the next generation the present one is like frog in the well.
More over by tying our mouth and stomach Vaye katti vayathe katti) we may save small amount which after a couple of years becomes tiny for the purpose.

The creed in money which is mentioned as kama the unwanted desire, (If a man is capable of earning Rs500 a day with normal ways, sould not venture to earn Rs 10000 in unlawful way). Of late we are seeing good number of news about cheatings to earn more money by way of accepting bribes, I was told some of the persons arrested for accepting bribe in Sales Tax and Income tax were earning high paid jobs with perks and resposibilities.
By accepting the bribe and caught redhanded these officials made not only their life questionable but also their wife, sons and daugters etc.,
The anxiuty in earning money should be with in law and that should show a way to others.
If we have 100,000 per month others will have an eye on us. They wish to extract the money this way or that way and guide us to a wrong path. We are seeing news that a same flat/ plot is sold to many persons, investments made were taken away by fake institutions etc.,

According to me poor will be always happy. Their only requirement is only money. Whereas the Rich will be having money only where all his friends and relatives assemble, praise the rich only for his money and at back laugh at him. Rich need to feed all to save his Prestige???Whereas the poor will approach any one for Scholarships, alms etc., but the rich can not beg but for peace he will do yagas and yagnas at his house for peace and happiness.

According to me poor will be always happy. Their only requirement is only money. Whereas the Rich will be having money only where all his friends and relatives assemble, praise the rich only for his money and at back laugh at him. Rich need to feed all to save his Prestige???Whereas the poor will approach any one for Scholarships, alms etc., but the rich can not beg but for peace he will do yagas and yagnas at his house for peace and happiness.

ToAll: Sirs No body is happy today,s world, every one having their own worries. but a person wanted to be happy he must ask him why I have born and how to getrid from this birth and death. Once get the answer the happiness will fill. s.r.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back