I request those who find fault with Narendra Modi to know these facts.
1. Narendra Modi was systemically targeted for no wrongs committed by him personally. The whole Indian media has become anti-Hindu and described
him as the perpetrator of the greatest carnage we have ever known. There was some political agenda in this false propaganda.
2. During the regimes of Congress rule in Gujarat, still worse riots have taken place. No one dares to speak about them now.
3. Modi did not personally oversee the genocide (it's not genocide, it's only communal riot), like what the Congress top leaders did in the aftermath of
Indira Gandhi's assasination. Ask any Sikh, he/she will explain what and how.
4. Modi's government has been rated by Planning Commission and National Integration Council as the best or one among the top three in India in terms
of all round economic and social development.
5. Everyone agrees and accepts it is Modi's government that is least corrupt in the country.
6. Because Modi happened to be from BJP, everything he spoke and did are wrong. Had he been in Congress or in some left party, things would have
been totally different.
7. There is no answer to the question 'why other states in the country - esp. those ruled by Congress and other parties - could not achieve what
Modi could achieve during his rule of Gujarat?'
8. Remember Gujarat is sharing some common border - maritime border - with Pakistan. But, when Modi wanted to bring in some law on the lines of
'Maharashtra Organised Crime Control Act' or some other similar laws enacted by Congress ruled states, he was repeatedly frustrated by congress,
with the blessings of the President whose credentials and loyalty to Nehru family are well known.
9. Those who criticise Modi have no other issue to criticise him, except Gujarat riots.
10. Even the Special Investigation Team which investigated the communal riots could not find anything adverse against Narendra Modi.
11. Those who criticise him should pay a visit to Gujarat state once at least. Even after the riots, a sizeable population of Muslims has voted for him
in the subsequent elections.
12. All the opinion polls of the so called secular media predicted miserable defeat of Modi in the elections, but when he delivered success to his party,
no TV channel admitted their bias and prejudice against Modi.
13. No one dared to talk about Godhra incident which was the trigger for the communal riots. Lallu Prasad Yadav went to the extent of appointing a
fake committee which came out with its finding that the Hindu Kar Sevaks in the ill-fated compartment died due to some unknown reason - internal
failure or accident; not because of any external force. There was no bomb or explosive or inflammable material found in the compartment burnt. It
stopped short of telling that all the Kar Sevaks died due to joint suicide. What a big fraud on the nation!
14. Except the politicians (read as secular leaders) and biased media, all other sections of the society comprising of reputed economists, industrialists,
workers, farmers, girls/women, social scientists and the typical common man praise the achievements of Modi.
15. No one ever probed the sources of finance of self-styled human rights activists like Teesta Setalvad.