• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mind Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verbal ways: People can demean you by the words they choose to use against you and by the content of what they say
Intellectual and subtle ways:Though they not say something directly and appear innocuous they may suggest something offensive. This can be by physical or verbal means.

A number of techniques are employed by the attackers. Common types:

1. Physical ways. These are generally tactical ones such as using facial or eye expressions, tone of voice, postures , gestures and so on

What about those who use weapons?

The best counters to the attackers is using a higher level communication than the attackers.

For example, physical means employed by the attacker is best countered using higher level expressions such as ones you get for humor, sympathy and empathy. I am talking of the physical aspect specifically because optics is a very important consideration. But the fact is right physical conduct comes as a result of our own right mental attitude and maturity . Both need to be practiced sincerely and consciously

When you practice enough and make the process subconscious, you begin to show the right nuances in your responses

I will stop here folks for the time being. Feedback welcome as I plan to start an online spiritual development course.

Folks,

I will soon talk about sympathy and empathy as means of even higher level defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back