• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meneka Gandhi - latest avatar as a terror fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

I am not a fan of Ms. Meneka Gandhi. I understand her compassion for animals, I too am an animal lover. I help out in animal shelters. But in USA and most western countries you do not see stray dogs on the street. Stray dogs are rounded up and end up in shelter. They are treated and efforts are made to get them adopted. Sadly many dogs can not be adopted, so sometime they have to be put to sleep.
here are around 40,000 stray dogs in the city and approx 20 persons are bitten by dogs everyday.... which is really bad and indicate how risky is that - when you know that dog bite can be life threatening. I don't understand the reason behind favoring stray dogs by various animal lovers and Meneka Gandhi.....when they become a real menace and life threatening. Many bikers have accidents and get injured as these dogs chase and scare them...
If this is so scary situation for adults - what about kids, many kids have left lost their life when some stray dogs attacked on them....I see this as just to gain an political image some group of people even don't hesitate to put citizens in danger.

Now suddenly she found "a link" between Cow Slaughter and terrorism and therefore into killing us. Is any proof needed? NO
Even though she said no religion involved, but you can deduce the direction. It is election season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back