• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mannargudi Thirupatkadal Shivan temple

KARTHIGAN

Now I have plenty of time!
Anyone here from Mannargudi?
On the banks of Thirupatkadal kulam in Mannargudi, one Shivan temple used to be there. Some 50 years back I used to go there during evening poojai. The archagar there used to give me a small banana in appreciation of myself ( then a 7 year old boy) ringing the big bell of the temple during the poojai. Now I am well settled with the grace of Shiva.
I want to contribute about Rs.20,000/- to the renovation of this temple. Is there any proposal for renovation of this temple?

Latest ads

Back