• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Male Brain Vs Female Brain ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivKC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Male BRAWN vs Female BRAIN

will be more appropriate!

By the way I am yet to read your post :)

""பெண் புத்தி , பின் புத்தி"".

merely means that women have brains

as sharp as the tip of a safety pin. :high5:

dear siva !
thanks for posting HOW MALE AND FEMALE BRAINS DIFFER .
even though majority of people dislike comment about their wife,daughter and mother ,they make comment about others.it is like throwing stone from a glass house.
the article give an idea about why ladies more vampanthaas and why girls super cede boys (initial stage boys perform well and get complacent )
machine can be controlled well by men and humans controlled well by women .
the underlining word is girls are capable of identifying emotion land expert in controlling emotions.
GOD created men and women differently for different purpose.why to ask for equality or shouting about disparity ?
guruvayurappan

dear VR !
பெண் புத்தி பின்(ஊசி போல குத்துவதால்) புத்தி அடிபட்டவனுக்கு
பெண் புத்தி பின்னால் வருவதை சொல்லும் புத்தி பலன் பெற்றவனுக்கு
முன்னாள் யோசனை செய்யாமல் சொன்னதற்கு பின்னால் வருந்துவதாலும்
guruvayurappan

Last edited:
That is why boys and girls, men and women, must complement and not compete.

Also they should never compare men and women

since they are different like oranges and apples.

They should not try to become MORE equal than what they are already.

They must complement and supplement each another and never compete blindly.

Never compare men and women.

I have seen stupid women and also equally stupid men...that too with college degrees.

male female brain.webp

I have seen stupid women and also equally stupid men...that too with college degrees.

I have seen highly intelligent men and also equally intelligent women. Interestingly I've read somewhere (maybe its pop science coz dunno how far its true) that the intelligent women are all almost certainly attractive looking or at least easy on the eyes but that is not mostly/always the case with the intelligent men!. I thought that was very interesting, although I don't tend to agree with the latter!

As an aside I've also seen throughout my college days and even at work women who would diss/put down other women or women in general just to show the men. Except i've no idea what they are trying to prove to the men/boys. Mostly these women/girls hang out with the guys (no surprises there perhaps). I never understood that, but seen it alot.

i always wonder why we need to have a term 'henpecked husband'??

Henpecked-Husband.webp

Stupid people lack common sense and not college degrees! :)

And common sense is not as common as it sounds!!! :rolleyes:

In fact common cold is more common than common sense. :high5:

Dear Amala,

What a lovely Avata Pic you got now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sooo cute, sooo sweet, sooo lovely and sooo beautiful. I just love this cute kitten.

Does it reveals/reflects
your sweet, gentle, tender, soothing and cute personality?? :D

I read the article link posted by ShivKC...but somehow disagree with the author's point that women are emotionally stable and control their emotions better than men

Women can cry at the drop of a hat

Be it reading a novel or watching a serial or cinema they shed tears

Most of the serial produces are banking on the women for TRP's

More the emotional trauma in the serial, women like the most

According to the German Society of Ophthalmology, which has collated different scientific studies on the phenomenon, women shed tears on average between 30 and 64 times a year whereas men cry just six to 17 times during the same period.

Men tend to cry for between two and four minutes, but for women, sessions last around six minutes. And weeping turns into full-blown sobbing for women in 65 per cent of cases, compared to just six per cent for males.

Unquote

when it comes to taunt women folks, this proverb always comes handy ,""பெண் புத்தி , பின் புத்தி"".. ........
ஏதோ! புத்தி இருக்குன்னு ஒத்துக்கற வரைக்கும் சரி! :decision:

.... புத்தி இருக்குன்னு ஒத்துக்கற வரைக்கும் சரி! ..
அறிவொளி - 48

ஒப்புக்
கொண்டார்களே!
----------------------------------------------

அறிவொளியின் தந்தையும்

அவனைப் போலவேதான்!

அகால மரணம்

அடைந்த அவருக்குக்

கோலாகலமாக

இறுதி ஊர்வலம்!

ஆச்சரியித்த நண்பன்

ஏன் இந்தக் கொண்டாட்டம்

எனக் கேட்க,

பதில் வந்தது,

அவர் மூளைக் கட்டியால்

இறந்தார்! அவருக்கு

மூளை இருக்கிறதென்று

ஒப்புக்
கொண்டார்களே!

:decision: . . . :thumb:

Dear Amala,

What a lovely Avata Pic you got now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sooo cute, sooo sweet, sooo lovely and sooo beautiful. I just love this cute kitten.

Does it reveals/reflects
your sweet, gentle, tender, soothing and cute personality?? :D

Yes Ravi...it is so cute and lovely just like cutey sweety Amala.

Male Brain Female Brain difference..true story.

Today my elder brother asked my husband,my mum,my son and I to answer this question and write the answers down in a paper.

The question was:

If there is a pool with a shark and your spouse and your child in inside the pool and you can only safe one person from the shark attack who would you save or what would you do?

For my son the question was if both your father and mother were in the pool who would you save.

1)My sons's answer was "I would try my best to save both my parents but if is not possible to save both I will save my mother"

2)My husbands answer was 'I would save my child"

3)My mums answer was "I will jump in a die with both cos I know I can't save both and rather die with both of them"

4)My answer was "I would cut my hand and jump in the water so that the shark will attack me cos of blood and meanwhile others have a chance to escape"

So see the difference between male and female brain!

Females think of sacrificing themselves but males do not!!LOL

Just to add..my elder brother said he would save the shark!!

Last edited:
why they are not allowing both men and women compete together in 100M sprint in olympics?

why we have men's team and womens team seperately in olympics, except tennis mixed doubles?

there must be something meaningful out there, i bet

why they are not allowing both men and women compete together in 100M sprint in olympics?

there must be something meaningful out there, i bet

Have you checked out how women of African/Jamaican/African American origin run?
Have you seen their timings?

The reason they are not making them run with men is becos Olympic Council does not want to shame Asian men.

Most of these women can run faster than any Asian man!Ha Ha Ha

BTW one Chinese female swimmer was clocking timings faster then males.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back