• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Maaladu , Seedai , Vadam , vatthal and Naarthangai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I am Meena, i am working in HP Global Soft ,chennai. My husband Name is Anand and he is doing business and i have 2 children. Akash and Akshaya. My son is studing U.K.G in Padma Seshadri K.K.Nagar and my daughter is not yet joined to the school.

we are helping one poor brahmin family by supporting them in a business. they are making quality products of Maaladu, seedai, vadam, vathal ad narthangai, ingi marappa etc...
Even they will do the special orders also for some special ocassions like Kokulashtami or diwali...

Please let me know if any of you need anything from these items and we will send them to you.

I know i should not use this site for doing advertisement...
But still thought of helping them since they can not spend more money on advertisement...etc...
if we are not doing any support to our poor brhamins in our community who will support...

So Thanks to all of you...

if you need any of these items...please send me your queries to my [email protected]

THanks
Meena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back