• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Love Story..kk4646 [TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in that (reel + real) story!!!

Where were you all these days???

Creating the 80% reels???:)

Ha..Ha...Just went for VANAVASAM...!! How are you..?

This story or whatever anyone like to call was narrated to me by one of my relative... Since I was carried away by the incidents .. I have made it as a story with my limited ability...

When I have finished it I found it is running like a Hanuman Tail with 12 chapters..[ Even after editing]... Just I am thinking whether people will have patience to read if it is posted daily chapterwise..

kk4646[TVK]

........ Just I am thinking whether people will have patience to read if it is posted daily chapterwise..[TVK]
Hoping that you can read Tamil font!

டுத்தாத்து வம்பு எல்லோருக்குமே பிடிக்கும்!

எடுத்து விடறது 'ரீல்'ன்னா இன்னும் பிடிக்கும்!

:gossip: . . . :dance:

Hope the Hanuman tail story will appear in GD section and won't be moved to the 'literature' section!! :bump2:

எடுத்து விடுவதுக்கும் கொன்ஜமாவது சரக்கு வேணுமே....!!

kk4646

Will anyone will be interested to read a love story [?] happened 45 years back... 20% REAL ...80% REEL..!!

kk4646 [TVK]

Dear sir,

Good..I will be interested to read it.Make sure there are songs, fight scenes and item number too.
BTW sir why don't you copyright it first?
Someonelse might just take it and make it a movie, so copyright it first.

Dear sir,

Good..I will be interested to read it.Make sure there are songs, fight scenes and item number too.
BTW sir why don't you copyright it first?
Someonelse might just take it and make it a movie, so copyright it first.

Ha..Ha..A good suggestion...!! Hmmmm just thinking what will happen to the producer after releasing this movie... !!

Anyway the "TALE OF TWO SISTERS" --chapter -1 will be posted tomorrow and please be ready to under go TORTURE for the next 12 days...

kk4646[TVK]

Last edited:
Hope the Tale of the TWO Sisters has nothing to do with the Forum sisters!:peace:
Ha..Ha..A good suggestion...!! Hmmmm just thinking what will happen to the producer after releasing this movie... !!

Anyway the "TALE OF TWO SISTERS" --chapter -1 will be posted tomorrow and please be ready to under go TORTURE for the next 12 days...

kk4646[TVK]

மீதியை அடுத்தாத்து மாமி எடுத்து தரமாட்டாளா. இல்லேன்னா மெகா சீரியல் காரர்களை பிடியுங்கள்.

The unique I.P (Intellectual property) which KK4646 says is 20% his original contribution thus leaving the remaining 80% for all of us to contribute in the story line with twists & turns thus befitting a mega serial

The unique I.P (Intellectual property) which KK4646 says is 20% his original contribution thus leaving the remaining 80% for all of us to contribute in the story line with twists & turns thus befitting a mega serial

Absolutely correct.. I am 100% sure the imagination of every reader will be there when the story moves forwad...I love to see how far it matches mine or outwit me.!!.. My only request is.. pl. DO NOT compare my story with serials... I hate them totally...

kk4646[TVK]

Cool idea where all of us help him create the story with
"tic..tic" and "lab dab lab dab" suspense.:)

All the male members in the family are addicted to serials.
Oh Boy! Am I happy to hear that there is one friend out there
who hates the mega maha serials, just as I do! :tea:
Absolutely correct.. I am 100% sure the imagination of every reader will be there when the story moves forwad...I love to see how far it matches mine or outwit me.!!.. My only request is.. pl. DO NOT compare my story with serials... I hate them totally...

kk4646[TVK]

அடுத்தாத்து மாமி has to play some useful role now and then! :)
மீதியை அடுத்தாத்து மாமி எடுத்து தரமாட்டாளா. இல்லேன்னா மெகா சீரியல் காரர்களை பிடியுங்கள்.

So we can start off with a story where a guy hates love stories and ends up falling in love.
So your opening song can be...

[video=youtube_share;TApurWHs3ro]http://youtu.be/TApurWHs3ro[/video]

& next song will be this b4 break......hehehehe[video=youtube_share;v7tfNl0SyvQ]http://youtu.be/v7tfNl0SyvQ[/video]

O.K.. Nice Video... But where is your valuable comment ..about the TALE OF TWO SISTERS ... already 2 chapters posted..?? ...Not interested...??

kk4646[TVK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back