• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looting in chennai---Be Careful

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Suresh Kumar

I am reporting a true incident that happened to my friend, retired staff of Union Bank of India. I request all the members residing in chennai to be very careful when they come out from any bank
An incident that had taken place arround 12.30 hrs(NOON) on 11th February,2012 at Chennai about half a kilo metre distance from Union bank of India Chamiers Road Branch. I am just reproducing the main points from what ever told to me by Mr. M.V.Sundararaman and those who wanted to know the full details or to assist him in this matter may contact him directly to assess the correctness and to proceed further.
One of our Retired Staff Mr.M.V.Sundararaman wanted to purchase Ayurvedic medicines from a shop near Panagal Park, T.Nagar,Chennai; He was going on his two wheeler, after visiting Union Banl of India, Chamiers Road Branch, via Cenetoph Road, Rathnanagar; At that point of time two well buit persons came in one motor cycle overtook MVS,forcibly stopped by shouting .."How dare you are going after hitting and damaging our motorcycle.....take out money......Hey where is the work shop......etc.etc........The twin gundu goonda Rowdies forced MVS to sit in between them in their motor cycle with so many jerks, twists, violating all ethics, traffic rules and finally reached ganapathy colony which is less than half a kilo metre from Ratna Nagar even; Again MVS was forced to get down from the vehicle and was asked to stand in between a Electric Transformer and a Corporation waste collecting box;
Forcibly removed the gold precious stone studded ring from his finger;
Then focibly removed of gold chain from his neck;
Then shouted and snatched MVS's purse and took all the currencies held therein
about Rs.3000/- and threw back the purse;
Both fled past in their vehicle and the vehicle's number plate was half folded and
the Regn. Number was not visible.
Mr. MVS walked back to the spot where his vehicle was parked and drove back to his house; by about 2 pm went to the police station, lodged complaint and reported to have explained the things
The total monetary loss reported/estimated Rs.1,25,000/-(approximate)

one suggestion is avoid wearing gold jewels. move with one or two friends if possible.
Alwan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back