• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

looking for a good astrologer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am communicating here after a long time. Could someone recommend a good astrologer in Chennai? My husband will be at chennai for couple of weeks in March. He needs to consult an astrologer. Is Shri Swaminathan ji(who worked on Naveena swayamvaram) still part of this forum? Or any other person who can help us looking at our horoscope to help us?

Thanks in advance.

Nandriyudan
Bagya

Dear Bagya
You may ask your husband to contact Thethiyur Shri VJ Raman at 58 durairaj lane, creative apartments, Palavanthangal, chennai
600114 - Phone No.044 22322469 - Mobile9445230940. He is a very good astrologer. Your husband
may have to see him with the horoscopes by appointment on phone and he may refer my name to Mr Raman.
I am an elderly person living with my two sons in california.

Mr Raman is closely connected with Brahmin Today Magazine and contributes articles every month.

PC RAMABADRAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back