• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

List of Chennai Temples - Temples in Chennai City

This is truly one of the valuable contributions made to the society to understand and generate religious opinions of the past. I downloaded it today for knowledge fodder. Trust this doesn't clash with the list of temples as found in Travego or some other travel site under this head.

Thanks once again to the author for the listing of temples and for commentaries.

Very useful historical info thanks

We live in kotturpuram and there is a prasanna venkatesa perumal kovil in kottur.
a short writ up is attached

it says [FONT=&quot]The file(s) uploaded were too large to process.
how to make it small remove photos? only text?[/FONT]

Thank you for our query about me. I am aged 82, so all sort of age related health problems are making me to take complete rest always. So I am unable to attend my home PC and losing all interest things around me.
I will try to browse once n a week and response. Thanks again for your enquiry.
Mathi,L.K.
July 9, 2018

Latest ads

Back