• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

liberal with previous quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ability to put ones point across by pasting a part of the earlier post by someone, is a nice feature here, normaly in other sites, you refer to say post no 12, and the name of the poster, for ex... I don't know why xyz is being so blunt in @16 above.......

Fortunately one has a feature here in this site, for replying with a copy of the earlier post.

But don't u think that most time, people use it injudiciously, copying down the entire post running into multiple paragraphs, where copying couple of lines or perhaps a lone paragraph would have sufficed?

With the consequences that the posts per page gets severly curtailed and one has a thread running into several pages.

I don't know what the site admin feels about it, but a shorter quote would go a long way to save cyber space,

what do u say,,,,,

............ But don't u think that most time, people use it injudiciously, copying down the entire post running into multiple paragraphs, where copying couple of lines or perhaps a lone paragraph would have sufficed?........
Dear Arun Sir,

As usual a lady has to break the ice!!

What you say is very true. May be members are too busy to edit the quote!?

The latest waste of cyber space is the quote of my post with SRK's picture. :dizzy:

Dear Arun Sir,

As usual a lady has to break the ice!!

What you say is very true. May be members are too busy to edit the quote!?

The latest waste of cyber space is the quote of my post with SRK's picture. :dizzy:

Dear RR ji,

When it comes to SRK nothing is a waste!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back