• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Legal aspects of Jayalalitha's DA case

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer to your question will be known only when the verdict of the appeal of JJ comes in Bangalore High Court . Only in the appeal will all the aspects of her case will be thoroughly diagonised for and against her and we will have a clear picture . Many have written off JJ and say that her chapter is over .I prefer to wait for the Bangalore High Court Verdict for the same .Right now JJ is fighting for her bail in the supreme court and that is not a big issue .The big issue is the verdict of her appeal in the Bangalore High Court and no idea how long it will take . From a legal peresepctive I feel we have to wait for the Higher Court Verdict .

Friends,

Has any of my learned and well informed friends studied the legal aspects of this case ? If so, where does JJ stand ?
Thanks

In one of the interviews in my office for higher position, I asked the chief interviewer (a DGM) where do I stand (interview ranking_? He said 'you are sitting'. The same reply may apply to your above query. JJ doesn't stand but sitting. LOL

Today SS's complaint case against JJ regarding the non filing of Income tax for the years 91-95 is coming for hearing..Looks JJ has to spend her time only fighting cases!

Today SS's complaint case against JJ regarding the non filing of Income tax for the years 91-95 is coming for hearing..Looks JJ has to spend her time only fighting cases!
hi

most of politicians...spend time with court....including SS....they have a bunch of lawyers....from high court to supreme court,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back