• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Lead scientist on first picture of black hole, nearly 25 billion miles across: "Our jaws dropped"

prasad1

For the first time, we are seeing an image of one of the most mysterious and fascinating corners of the universe: a black hole with 6.5 billion times the mass of our sun. It is devouring the insides of a galaxy about 55 million light years away.

It's a major milestone for cosmologists, reports CBS News correspondent Mark Strassmann. Black holes are the universe's most powerful vacuum. They inhale everything – not even light can escape their pull.

Last edited:
Anand Mahindra Has The Most Desi Reaction To The First Ever Image Of The Black Hole.

Currently, everyone across the world is talking about the black hole and so is businessman Anand Mahindra, but in his own desi style.

When the National Science Foundation shared the image of the black hole on Twitter, Anand Mahindra's 'sweet tooth' wrote, "One of the theories of the origin of our Universe is that it was born out of a black hole... So in the end, we are all inheritors of an intergalactic dunkin donuts franchise."

Anand Mahindra Has The Most Desi Reaction To The First Ever Image Of The Black Hole.

Currently, everyone across the world is talking about the black hole and so is businessman Anand Mahindra, but in his own desi style.

When the National Science Foundation shared the image of the black hole on Twitter, Anand Mahindra's 'sweet tooth' wrote, "One of the theories of the origin of our Universe is that it was born out of a black hole... So in the end, we are all inheritors of an intergalactic dunkin donuts franchise."

Good one. High time, the businesse leaders like Anand Mahindra, Rajeev Bajaj, Uday Kotak, etc..enter politics.

Even if they don't become PM due to lack of mass base, they can contribute to policies immsensely.

All parties should do this on priority, otherwise, they will not be able to expand the economy and jobs at the rate india needs to !!

The final countdown will begin soon in Forum.
Suddenly a post would be written about how some Puranic story described the black hole.
But too bad...Nithyananda beat everyone ..he linked it to Agama Shastras concept of Aghora Shiva.

The final countdown will begin soon in Forum.
Suddenly a post would be written about how some Puranic story described the black hole.
But too bad...Nithyananda beat everyone ..he linked it to Agama Shastras concept of Aghora Shiva.

Please read more about Puranas and what is the significance of the Puranas in Sanatana Dharma.
Rather than give an off hand berating of all Sanatani, try to understand what our Shastras have to say about the origin of the universe. Read about the Nasadiya Suktam.
I too was a critic of Sanatana Dharma for some time. But after reading more, I have realized that Sanatana Dharma has more to offer to the world than meets the eye.
But then, of course, you have to do some studies, reading and hard work, which again of course, due to lack of time or zillion other reason you can not do. Right!

Please read more about Puranas and what is the significance of the Puranas in Sanatana Dharma.
Rather than give an off hand berating of all Sanatani, try to understand what our Shastras have to say about the origin of the universe. Read about the Nasadiya Suktam.
I too was a critic of Sanatana Dharma for some time. But after reading more, I have realized that Sanatana Dharma has more to offer to the world than meets the eye.
But then, of course, you have to do some studies, reading and hard work, which again of course, due to lack of time or zillion other reason you can not do. Right!
Thank you.
Unlike you..i am not a critic.

Could not edit the above..

Unlike you i am not a blind critic.
I dont say this with arrogance but out of what i believe...

Btw its not as if i never made time to read anything.
I have read stuff and surely the Nasadiya Shukta in sanskrit and not a translation.

So you are right! I dont have the time cos of a zillion things I do..i am very busy now teaching Sanskrit in my free time.
Yes..you are right..i might not know enough.

Right now i am really busy helping others read sanskrit to help them understand hinduism.

So you are right..
I have no timem

Could not edit the above..

Unlike you i am not a blind critic.
I dont say this with arrogance but out of what i believe...

Btw its not as if i never made time to read anything.
I have read stuff and surely the Nasadiya Shukta in sanskrit and not a translation.

So you are right! I dont have the time cos of a zillion things I do..i am very busy now teaching Sanskrit in my free time.
Yes..you are right..i might not know enough.

Right now i am really busy helping others read sanskrit to help them understand hinduism.

So you are right..
I have no timem

LOL

Latest ads

Back