• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kuzhi Tharpanam

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir,
Lunar eclipse on 31dec midnightand 1stjan. early marning time as panchagam is starting at chennai is 12.23a.m. to 01.23 a.m. .
The tarpanam will be given between 12.53 to 01.20 a.m. not before nor after thAT TIME.
ECLIPSE TARAPANAM WILL OFFER ONLY ON KRISHNA PAKSHAM.
in solor eclipes the tarapana will offer between starting and middle and lunar eclipes tarapanam is between middle and endof eclipes is the general rule , not in end of both eclipes.
thank you
om arunachaleswaraya namaha
Sir,
Many thanks for the information.
S.Sridharan

kuzhi tharpanam

So many discussion has taken place on the subject. Can some one summarise the discussions and put the final direction - what to do ? That will be valuble.

SRajan

This year the Uttraayana Punyakaalam and Thai Amavasai fall on 14th Jan.It would be great if some one could clarify whether the tharpanam has to be done in one go for both or they have to be done one after other.If it is to be done one after other,which will be the first one.I am sure the sankalpam mantra is also different for these two.

The uttarayana punyakala tarpanam time is followers of vakiya punjagam at 2.55p.m
and pongapanai time is 3.00p.m and followers of dicganith punchagam at 12.40 p.m. on 14-1-2010.;;;;.
THE SURYgrahanam on 15-1-2010 the tarpanam time is 11.45a.m. to 12.45p.m. only after this time their is use of tarpanam.
Arunachaleswaraya namaha

I understand from learned pundits that it is enough to perform Tharpanam for Uttarayana Punyakalam only and it is not necessary to perform tharpanam for amavasya and uttarayana punyakalam separately.This is for information of people who may like to know about this.

you are right sir, but this is applicable to those who not performing the masa parapu tarpanam every month, if any one performing the masaparapu tarpanam every month they will perform both amavasa and uttarayana punya kala tarpanam

SIR, I am following "Paanbu" panchangam. pl. clarify what time i have to do tharppanam for punyakaalam, and what time put pongal paanai ? on 15th what time i do grahana tharppanam ? ( i think during grahanam, am i correct)

SIR, I am following "Paanbu" panchangam. pl. clarify what time i have to do tharppanam for punyakaalam, and what time put pongal paanai ? on 15th what time i do grahana tharppanam ? ( i think during grahanam, am i correct)
dear sir,
tarpanam of punyakalam is 2.55p.m. and pongalpanai is on 3.00p.m.
the tarpanam of surya grahanam time is 11.35 a.m.to 12.40p.m. only not after that
arunachaleswarayanamaha

There are different schools of thought about poeple living abroad doing Tharpanam & Sandhyvandanam. Some say it is useless to do these things while in Abroad while some say we must do these. Can Anyone clarify?

Shrardha vidhi

SHRADHYA KREYATE KARYA ETI SHRARDHAM..
their is two vidhi of shrardam one is ARGYA VIDHI and seconds is HOUTRa vidhi. generaly in north arcot side the they follow houtra vidhi. in Tanjour and tirinnalvelly also their some they follow houtra vidhi. recent time many people dose not know what vidhi their perivalm follows. so please write a diary that what shrardam vidhi you are for next generation .what vegetable you use in shrada samel how to paramaranam etc. also write that we follow KURACHAM OR DHARBHA STAMBAM FO TARAPANAM.
ARUNACHALESWARAYA NAMAHA

SRINIKa
you are not correct.Tharpanam has to be done by all jnathis irrespective of whether they are younger or elder. But Removal of hair (shaving) only has to be done by youngsters.Refer "Vaidhyanatha Dheekshsdeeyam.

Namassahasae.

I verified the source. Confirm Shri Wrongan ji is right.

அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back