• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kuladeivam

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible to trace out kula deivam from THAAMBOOLA PRASNAM or astamangala prasnam . Thaamboola prasnam is simple. we can find out, for which your horoscope is needed and about 20 betel leaves are needed. we can use skype to see each and every betel both sides and to find out male or female betel from the fourth betel we can find out whether the kula deivam is male or female and where it is how it is.

If you people want I can help you through skype.

Dear Shri K Gopalan

Could you kindly explain the procedure clearly so that this problem which we have in our
house can be solved, so as to find out the Kula Deivam. Though I have heard about the
Male and Female Betel Leaves, I am still not able to identify it. Please elucidate the
Thamboola Prasnam in depth and is there any guidelines for this. Looking forward to hear
from you.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

I am also from mayiladuthurai settled in coimbatore. kindly meet me on the skype i will tell you details.

Kuadeivam

I belong to Srivanjiyam, studied in Nannilam and settled now in Chennai after working
in various places throughout India. I retired from Defence. Since I do not have the
facility of skype, could you kindly send me an outline, if possible.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Dear ALL,

AT LEAST NOW PLEASE COMMUNICATE TO ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER ABOUT WHAT IS YOUR KULADAIVAM.

YENDRUM ANBUDAN
VIJAY S

Amongst all worships, Kuladeivam is most important. Ishta Deivam can be anything.
It follows generations after generations just like our hereditary. People should educate
their children about the importance and significance, particularly male ones without fail.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

I have read some where that if one does not know one's kuladeivam he can offer nallikera kanthadhwayam on all Pournami and Amaavaasya days to please the unknown deity and as luck would have it one may come to know of the deity by some means sooner or later.

I have read some where that if one does not know one's kuladeivam he can offer nallikera kanthadhwayam on all Pournami and Amaavaasya days to please the unknown deity and as luck would have it one may come to know of the deity by some means sooner or later.

Could you kindly explain this. Whom it should be offered? etc. Shall be thankful
for the information.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Dear sri k gopalan how do i contect u i want to know my kula devim i m from malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back