• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kingfisher issue: Professional manslaughter or premeditated murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

Last Monday was a late morning. I was knocked over by the barrage of texts and whatsapp messages on my phone as I stumbled out of bed at 7.30 am.

No, it was not my birthday. Not a big festival, either.

I ignored the almost Pavlovian instinct to open the messages and crawled out, motivated solely by the thought of my first cup of brew.

I got to the newspaper a little later and discovered the reason for my literally overnight popularity.

The business papers hinted that the Serious Fraud Investigation Office was going after a global consultancy for its brand valuation that had helped securitise the Kingfisher Airline debts.

They were as culpable, the stories said, as the wilful defaulter on the run.

Good heavens.

Read more at: http://www.rediff.com/business/repo...l-killing-or-premeditated-murder/20160321.htm

Last Monday was a late morning. I was knocked over by the barrage of texts and whatsapp messages on my phone as I stumbled out of bed at 7.30 am.

I ignored the almost Pavlovian instinct to open the messages and crawled out, motivated solely by the thought of my first cup of brew.

I got to the newspaper a little later and discovered the reason for my literally overnight popularity.

The business papers hinted that the Serious Fraud Investigation Office was going after a global consultancy for its brand valuation that had helped securitise the Kingfisher Airline debts.

They were as culpable, the stories said, as the wilful defaulter on the run.

Good heavens.

This is how the manipulations are being done to increase the price of worthless shares by getting the ratings
from global consultancies.
Many self boasting intelligent players in share market, based on these ratings lose money but keep quiet without disclosing the loss even to their own family.
These manipulated price of shares induce the top brass of the banks to enhance the loan limits to the manipulator company, which eventually default.

I ignored the alm6œéá6Pavlo–￾n¥¸ÉtÝ¥›4"ct sVV0o0 ò:0tèɺìUxÖ_€Ú#5Ãs5and ûG]Þt¨l2Ö;É?%2£jš4-Éf% .te—‹EÍwœ‡Šhl6!š×RkoA#iÊ}ŽØž¿Ï´wof%º!¼9ÔxûɭÁž40cup of brew.

The business papers hinted that the Serious Fraud Investigation Office was going after a global consultancy.

brand value is an intangible asset in the balance sheet of a company. Banks do not lend against intangible assets. They may accept it as additional security for whatever it is worthafter discounting the book value by a liberal factor. Here the decision to lend was taken earlier and brand value was taken as security subsequently. The banks in fact had a Hobson's choice. They were only trying to make it look a sound business decision.

Last edited:
What is in a brand?

Is Tamil Brahmin a brand which can be marketed to get some goodies?

It is great brand for getting jobs but a poor one for finding a bride.lol

The poster who has a prejudiced mind is tempted to drag TB unnecessarily.

The subject is about brand value of companies

Dragging Tamil Brahmins finding difficult to get bride may his personal opinion.

Anyway, one cannot help someone coming here to exhibit his poor understanding

Forum also needs such.........to keep others entertained.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Some are very ignorant.

Mambalam iyer brand is popular for idli chilli powder popular for pickles, ,dosa,idli mix, tomato thokku etc.

Similarly thayir sadam can be branded under brahmin brand name with padmalakshmi to promote it.

She is making it popular in US demonstrating making it to the white people.

It will be a big hit

brand value is an intangible asset in the balance sheet of a company. Banks do not lend against intangible assets. They may accept it as additional security for whatever it is worthafter discounting the book value by a liberal factor. Here the decision to lend was taken earlier and brand value was taken as security subsequently. The banks in fact had a Hobson's choice. They were only trying to make it look a sound business decision.

One thing is clear. Not the rule of books were guiding principles while brand 'Mallya' obtained loans. It is something else, the pressures from the highest level must have forced the banks to sanction such loans. It is more evident from the fact that only public sector banks were fallen in to this trap where as private banks who demands very limited securities for grating loans, compared to the public sector ones, have not become prey to this.

Some are very ignorant.

Mambalam iyer brand is popular for idli chilli powder popular for pickles, ,dosa,idli mix, tomato thokku etc.

Similarly thayir sadam can be branded under brahmin brand name with padmalakshmi to promote it.

She is making it popular in US demonstrating making it to the white people.

It will be a big hit

Those who are economicaly not doing well and looking desparately for ways to enrich their life are free to make use of this suggestion.

Some minds don't think anything else beyond idli, dosa, etc lol

We have few
சாப்பாட்டுராமன்s who are mad after thayir sadam tomato thokku,etc

Such people should also taste Yummy Tummy Thalapakattii Briyani and Kuska with coconut milk. Dindigul Thalapakatti have just settled their trade mark row.

But again there is Ambur Dum Briyani which is worth trying, will be more delicios and mouth watering. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back