• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kerela Nadu Divya Desam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends,

I'm going to Coimbatore next week and was thinking of visiting the Malai Naatu divya desams. I have 2 days and wat to cover as many temples as possible.

Can anyone guide me with how to go about it as i have heard that Puliyoor, Thiru Chittaru, Aranmula, Thiruvanvandur, Thiruvalla and Changanacheri (Arputha Narayana Perumal) can be covered in one day.

I'm willing to start at about 4:00 AM in the morning to ensure that I make full use of the available time.

Thanks in advance for help

Karthik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back