• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Karunanithi and dravidian culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The zip file is not opening... How is it possible to expose the views...

DMK and Karunanithi formed a major role in Spoiling a Generation of Tamils by Avoiding the learning of Hindi and kept Tamils like a Lotus leaf in India.

The present generation must know the Evil Policies of DK and DMK which spoiled a Generation..

The zip file is not opening... How is it possible to expose the views...

DMK and Karunanithi formed a major role in Spoiling a Generation of Tamils by Avoiding the learning of Hindi and kept Tamils like a Lotus leaf in India.

The present generation must know the Evil Policies of DK and DMK which spoiled a Generation..

The file is not opening.
Politicians are same all over the world.Some strive to preserve culture but their children will be studying what they forbid for the masses.

Some Tamils might feel they don't want to study Hindi just like how a Northern Indian might never want to study Tamil(unless he is in love with a Tamil girl....believe me guys go to any extent to get a girl)

I feel Indians should study Sanskrit as the uniting factor cos there is no Sanskrit race hence it belongs to India.

Dear Members,

I am very sorry Members I am once again attached the original docs.

Please see the attachment.

A.V.V.RAJAGOPAL-COIMBATORE

Attachments

• karunanithi and dravidian culture dinamalar.zip
    706 bytes · Views: 87
Hang on !!. Hindi is a persian/arabic language !!. so why should we (in south states) speak this language. Sanskrit, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Tulu, Koda are the only true languages of this country. all north languages - Hindi, Bhojpuri, Panjabi, Marathi, Bengali etc., are all persian/arabic. !!

Make one of the south languages the National Language !!. of course when i go to persia, I will definitely speak in Hindi !!

Last edited:
It is rather narrow minded to limit our people's ability to prosper. We should open more door for them to do well in life. Average Tamil brahmin does much better outside of Tamil Nadu than in TN. There is no ghost of EVR or others to haunt Brahmins outside of TN. So if you want to cut your nose to spite your face, do limit your children to Tamil alone. If you want them to prosper teach them English, hindi, Mandarin, or what ever is in demand.

well, the way the north indians are rushing to south states for jobs, they need to learn our languages & not the other way around.

Lets be proud of our south culture & languages !!. No way can we make Hindi a persian/arabic language as the National language.

why dont we forget our history & culture & make english or french the national language ?? better job opportunities right ? better perspective.

It is rather narrow minded to limit our people's ability to prosper. We should open more door for them to do well in life. Average Tamil brahmin does much better outside of Tamil Nadu than in TN. There is no ghost of EVR or others to haunt Brahmins outside of TN. So if you want to cut your nose to spite your face, do limit your children to Tamil alone. If you want them to prosper teach them English, hindi, Mandarin, or what ever is in demand.[/QUOTE

Nobody is saying dont learn English !!. why should south indians learn Hindi a persian/arabic language ?.

Hang on !!. Hindi is a persian/arabic language !!. so why should we (in south states) speak this language. Sanskrit, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Tulu, Koda are the only true languages of this country. all north languages - Hindi, Bhojpuri, Panjabi, Marathi, Bengali etc., are all persian/arabic. !!

Make one of the south languages the National Language !!. of course when i go to persia, I will definitely speak in Hindi !!

Dear Jaykay,

It doesnt really matter which language originated from where.
Most important is the Divide and Rule Policy should not rear its ugly head again.
Why see difference between North,South,East and West of India?
After all in every language there is a word for God.

Dear Jaykay,

It doesnt really matter which language originated from where.
Most important is the Divide and Rule Policy should not rear its ugly head again.
Why see difference between North,South,East and West of India?
After all in every language there is a word for God.

Hi Renuka,

Sorry have to respectfully disagree here !!. we must respect the sentiments of a large section of people. if Tamils & South Indias (I know the Kannadigas, Telugu's & Malayalis) dont want to speak Hindi in their home states. when they migrate to North they learn Hindi - do you ever see anyone doing any drama their.

North indians are pushing Hindi on us & asking us to speak in our home states & homes !!.

so if you want to prevent the divide & rule, you need address this to the North Indians.

Cheers,
JK

Hi Renuka,

Sorry have to respectfully disagree here !!. we must respect the sentiments of a large section of people. if Tamils & South Indias (I know the Kannadigas, Telugu's & Malayalis) dont want to speak Hindi in their home states. when they migrate to North they learn Hindi - do you ever see anyone doing any drama their.

North indians are pushing Hindi on us & asking us to speak in our home states & homes !!.

so if you want to prevent the divide & rule, you need address this to the North Indians.

Cheers,
JK

Ok in that case make Sanskrit the national language of the country so no one can cry foul.

It is rather narrow minded to limit our people's ability to prosper. We should open more door for them to do well in life. Average Tamil brahmin does much better outside of Tamil Nadu than in TN. There is no ghost of EVR or others to haunt Brahmins outside of TN. So if you want to cut your nose to spite your face, do limit your children to Tamil alone. If you want them to prosper teach them English, hindi, Mandarin, or what ever is in demand.[/QUOTE

Nobody is saying dont learn English !!. why should south indians learn Hindi a persian/arabic language ?.
There has been no history of any one loosing out by learning more (of good things ofcourse).
Be it whatever reasons, who cares - if some one cant communicate in other's language, prudence tells us that to
make good use of an opportunity, learn it.
Microsoft found out by allowing its products to learn more languages it can rake in more money.
So, why cant humans?

Absolutely okay with me :)

of course I want to point out Sanskrit is a dravidian language - see my post in this regard :)

I saw that thread.Personally I do not wish to divide anything into Aryan Vs Dravidian.
I would rather prefer the word Vedic.

BTW what is your opinion on the Devanagari script?

I saw that thread.Personally I do not wish to divide anything into Aryan Vs Dravidian.

Sanskrit was written only using Grantha Script on all our south indian temples. all ancient sanskrit manuscripts are all in Grantha script.

So only Grantha script is the Devanagari script.

Hindi was used to write sanskrit in 18th century & is being wrongly called as Devanagari.

Hi Renuka,

I appreciate that you dont want to divide aryan/dravidian. But this aryan/dravidian nonsense is being taught in all text books.

I want to ensure our south indians know that they are the origin of almost all religions - Vedic Civilization - Shaivism, Vaishnavism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism. all these religions were/are written in sanskrit except for Sikhism.

& many of these texts have found their way into the old testament, Bible etc..

Cheers,
JK

There has been no history of any one loosing out by learning more (of good things ofcourse).
Be it whatever reasons, who cares - if some one cant communicate in other's language, prudence tells us that to
make good use of an opportunity, learn it.
Microsoft found out by allowing its products to learn more languages it can rake in more money.
So, why cant humans?

Dear Ozone,

Agree with all your points. But dont push it down the throats of millions of people. Let them decide for themselves if they want to learn or not.

Cheers,
JK

கால பைரவன்;132151 said:
The AIT is drummed up in TN today (and for the past several decades) for two main reasons:

1. To justify discrimination against brahmins
2. To instill in everyone's minds that brahmins do not belong in TN

Therefore, JayKay is preaching to the wrong choir :)

Lets be clear on this. As a Tam Bram, I am upset with Karunanidhi & his cohorts on the anti-brahmin campaign, they have taken it to a level that is totally unacceptable.

However having said that, we all need to be clear on our true history - not the doctored version by Nehru & his cohorts.

Pl read my post on Sanskrit is a dravidian origin, if I can piece together the historical evidences (doing it part time), dont you think the historians who spend full time know about this. ?? and they still continue to push lies created by Nehru.

தி.க மற்றும் தி.மு.கவினர் வாதம் என்றுமே முட்டாள்தனமாகத்தானிருக்கும். பல ஆயிரம் ஆண்டுகளுக்கும் முன்பாக கைபர் போலன் கனவாய் வழியாக இந்தியாவிற்க்குள் வந்தவர்கள் என்று நம் சமுகத்தை பற்றி சொல்வார்கள்...

ஆனால் சிலனூறு வருடங்களுக்கு முன்பு இந்தியாவிற்க்குள் ஊடுறுவிய கிறிஸ்தவ மதத்தை பற்றி பேச மாட்டார்கள்.

500 - 1000 ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன்பு இந்தியாவில் ஊடுறுவிய இஸ்லாம் பற்றியும் மூச் காட்ட தைரியம் கிடையாது...

சமஸ்கிரதமொழியை பார்த்து புரியாத மொழிக்கு மரியாதை எதற்கு ? என்பார்கள்....

ஆனால் நமது தமிழக பள்ளிவாசல்களில் அரபிய மொழியில் குரான் ஓதுவதை எதிர்த்து குரல் கொடுக்க தொடை நடுங்குவார்கள்...

நக்கும் நாய்களுக்கு செக்கும் ஒன்றுதான்... சிவலிங்கமும் ஒன்றுதான்...

இவர்களோ கடவுள் பக்தி இல்லாதவர்கள்.. நம் இந்து கோவிலில் எந்த மொழியில் மந்திரம் ஓதினால் இவர்களுக்கு என்ன வந்தது...

ஈ.வே.ரா உயிருடன் இருந்தபோது ஒரு முறை கோவையில் திராவிடர்கழக மாநாடு நடந்தது ....இவர்கள்தான் நாத்திக புலிகளாயிற்றே....

கிறிஸ்தவ நண்பர்களையும்,இஸ்லாமிய நண்பர்களையும் சூடேற்றும் விதமாக....

786 என்ன அல்லாவின் போன் நம்பரா ? என்றும்...

அன்னை மேரி கன்னியேன்றால்... ஏசு பிறந்தது எப்படி ? என்று தெரியாத்தனமாக எழுதிவிட்டார்கள்...

அவ்வளவுதான்... சிறுபான்மயினர் ஒன்றுகூடிவிட்டனர்.. தந்தை பெரியார் தப்பித்தால் தம்பிறான் புண்ணியம் என்று தமிழகமே அல்லோல கல்லோலப்பட்டது...

சிறுபான்மையினரை சமாதானப்படுத்துவதற்க்குள் போதும் போதும் என்றாகிவிட்டது..

அன்றுமுதல் சிறுபான்மையினரை வம்புக்கு இழுப்பதை முழுமையாக நிறுத்திவிட்டனர்..

இந்துக்களை மட்டும்," ராமன் எந்த கல்லூரியில் இஞ்சினீயரிங் படித்தான் ? என்று பேசி கை தட்டல் வாங்கிவருவதை வழக்கமாகி கொண்டனர்..

Mr. Jaykay,
Please describe your past experience, why do you want to limit our brothers and sisters. What is your gripe, what did the hindiwalla do to you. You have set ideas to overturn the conventional wisdom. Just by doctoring some documents you are not going to change any views. Have you ever been outside your village? Why are you jealous of Tamil Brahmins who have prospered using their intelligence? As a tamil brahmin in Tamil Nadu you are not prospering either, so what should a tambrahmins do? Do you think you are Indian? Are you anti-Indian?

Mr. Jaykay,
Please describe your past experience, why do you want to limit our brothers and sisters. What is your gripe, what did the hindiwalla do to you. You have set ideas to overturn the conventional wisdom. Just by doctoring some documents you are not going to change any views. Have you ever been outside your village? Why are you jealous of Tamil Brahmins who have prospered using their intelligence? As a tamil brahmin in Tamil Nadu you are not prospering either, so what should a tambrahmins do? Do you think you are Indian? Are you anti-Indian?

wow, since you cannot logically argue against my points, you have to take the route of calling names, doctored documents, etc..

I didnt write Megasthenes Indica (LOL), where he says he heard a story like Homer Illiad/Troy in Madurai King's court, talks about the castes in Madurai Kingdom etc..

you can google search for the south Indian temple inscription - Nagas gave Sanskrit - the language of the Devas to Aryas" I didnt post the URL when you do a google search - LOL !!

you can read the Jain texts (didnt write them either - LOL ), that says Ramayana & Mahabarata are stories of Dravidian Cheiftains.

all south indian cities were named by Govt of India/States, I didnt name them !!

your North Hindiwallas Archaelogy of India says that Jain texts say Ramayana/Mahabarata are stories of dravidian cheiftains.

as long as hindiwallas were masquerading as Aryans, you were okay. But now that the Dravidians have found out their true story & every one copied them, you are upset !!

I couldnt care a crap if you believe or not, others will sure believe facts & historical evidences.

Both my posts - Sanskrit is dravidian origin, South Brahmins are dravidians are all based on factual historical evidences.

Sorry to bust your North Indian supremacy theory !!

Dear Prasad Ji,

I am a Tam Bram based outside of Tamil Nadu & God willing doing okay.

Are you a Hindiwalla masquerading as a Tam Bram here ?? there are millions of websites crapping about North Indian aryan supremacy, you will find some common cause there - LOL !!

Cheers,
JK

Mr, JK,
So you tool advantage of your learned languages and now you want other Tambrahmins to suffer in their own land. I bet your scheme is to keep the advantage for your kids and deny it for others. Your perspective is narrow and mean spirited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back