• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

kalathra dhosham...sumone help me pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
hlo ppl...
i hope sumone can help me....
i do hav a prob vth my birthchart...
it seems lyk i hav kalathra dhosha accordin to it...pls..can i hav sum details specifically....remedies...and sumthin more particular abt my future, my lyf partner, my career...i am really scared...pls...help me

name: aishwarya
DOB: 31-12-1989
place of birth : tenkasi
time of birth: 19:23 pm

Dear Aishwarya,
I am a novice in Astrology. I looked into your horoscope and I find that you do not have kalathra dosham.
Generally do not worry about these. Life will guide you to act as and when challenged.
Trust God/superpower or whatever you want to call.
You can pray to Saneeswaran for relief from mental worries.
May be you married some one outside your community.
That is all I can see.
As I mentioned earlier, I am unable to advise more since I am not an expert astrologer.
I am not sure how to attach your horoscope with this.
Please if you need send an email to [email protected]
Take care
Banu

I did reply to this but does not appear today.
Aishwarya,
I am a novice at astrology. But I do not think you have kalathra dosham. You may have married someone outside your community.
Trust life and be positive. Things will move in your favor.
Take care
Banu

hlo ppl...
i hope sumone can help me....
i do hav a prob vth my birthchart...
it seems lyk i hav kalathra dhosha accordin to it...pls..can i hav sum details specifically....remedies...and sumthin more particular abt my future, my lyf partner, my career...i am really scared...pls...help me

name: aishwarya
DOB: 31-12-1989
place of birth : tenkasi
time of birth: 19:23 pm

Kum. Aishwarya,

I have presumed that you are unmarried as yet. Your horoscope shows a very afflicted 7th. house which indicates problems in marriage and/or married life. This is due to past Karma and I am not that learned in astrology to prescribe suitable remedies. If you are the type who will consent for an arranged marriage, then please always consult a reliable and competent astrologer and marry only if the boy's horoscope matches perfectly with yours. However, if you believe in Love marriage, please bear in mind that your marriage is very likely to pose many problems, that you have to adjust yourself to make your married life go through smoothly, etc.

Since there is strong indication for at least one child in the horoscope, I feel it should be possible for you to get married and lead a normal family life, if only you will be able to exercise utmost patience and do not expect the kind of married life which most girls of today insist on.

Dear Aishwarya,
Here you have two opposite views. Stop worrying...More positive thinking is required now.
Enjoy life
Banu

Kum. Aishwarya,

I have presumed that you are unmarried as yet. Your horoscope shows a very afflicted 7th. house which indicates problems in marriage and/or married life. This is due to past Karma and I am not that learned in astrology to prescribe suitable remedies. If you are the type who will consent for an arranged marriage, then please always consult a reliable and competent astrologer and marry only if the boy's horoscope matches perfectly with yours. However, if you believe in Love marriage, please bear in mind that your marriage is very likely to pose many problems, that you have to adjust yourself to make your married life go through smoothly, etc.

Since there is strong indication for at least one child in the horoscope, I feel it should be possible for you to get married and lead a normal family life, if only you will be able to exercise utmost patience and do not expect the kind of married life which most girls of today insist on.

could i get some more specific details??? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back