• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

kaadhal tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ananthanarayanan,

HTML:
All the above incidents are about "lust" felt by the male for the female or vice versa. I always held the view that காதல் 
is at best a euphemism, if not a synonym, for lust

you are right ,even though it is all there. bring back or rewinding is not good.

HTML:
Some people used to vehemently oppose me saying காதல் 
refers to Platonic love only. Should we as TBs openly discuss and propagate such topics?[/
QUOTE]
it should not ge encourage the young minds to go behind.
by discussing the same or similar issues in the midst family we ourself giving a clean chit or a green signal with out giving it. so kid taking it as granted. later father and mother has to struggle to settle things.

sangom sir, your caution is absolutely correct. it is not only for tbs but to all in general

so moving that you are struck by thunderbolts twice.some strong foundation you have got built by your pithrus,maybe shukran is uccham also,krs...kadhal kadhal kadhal sadhal sadhal....:)

Dear Sri Nachi Naga Ji,

I trust it is my karma to be spent in this life that Lord Shukra bestowed such a karma phala on me. I take no credit by myself that these things happened in my life. If I told you all the weird and unlikely events that happened to me in my life, you will have no recourse but to believe in fate.

Regards,
KRS

Dear Sri Nachi Naga Ji,

I trust it is my karma to be spent in this life that Lord Shukra bestowed such a karma phala on me. I take no credit by myself that these things happened in my life. If I told you all the weird and unlikely events that happened to me in my life, you will have no recourse but to believe in fate.

Regards,
KRS

what krs?aren't you jolly falling into heavenly bliss twice.cryptickka irukku.plz if possible explain:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back