• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

just to relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
An old lady gave the bus driver peanuts everytime she got on to the bus, this happened several times. the driver said why do you give me such wonderful peanut to eat? why dont you eat them yourself:suspicious:. the lady replied, i dont have teeth to munch them.. driver: then why did you buy them. Old lady: i just love the chocolate around them:heh:

height of optimism: A man marrying his own secretary thinking that she will still follow his orders as before

all of our politicians play KBC in reverse manner, they make crores first and then answer the questions later

who can stop more than 50 cares with one hand
traffic police oh come on now dont expect rajini everytime

Last edited:
height of optimism: A man marrying his own secretary thinking that she will still follow his orders as before.

The fellow now will understand that she is the boss and he is her secretary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back