• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Jesus, its christmas !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph was the father, Jerusalem was the place, Joy was abundant.
Jesus, its Christmas!

( Strictly 14 words )

Jesus Christ! You left out Mary! How can there be Jesus with only Joseph?

(Strictly 14 words too)

Dear Krish ji,

Jesus was a Jew and as far as I know many people do compare TBs with Jews.

LOL!

(Just one word yet it contains 3 words Laugh Out Loud..what a miracle! Rejoice!)

I thought the in-house Doctor will enlighten. What a disappointment. I wait for the laughter to come to an end and the enlightenment before I hit the first button. LOL.

During chola times, the sea faring vaishya traders who dealt with malaysia and other eastern countries, were broadly into three groups or guilds - valangai, idanagai and nadugai; each group had the authority to raise their own army. In a war (sea or land), the valangai will attack from the right, idangai from the left and nadungai will swamp the enemy from the middle. So with iyengars.

Iyer or Iyengar and if Iyengar which Kalai?

Jesus Christ! You left out Mary! How can there be Jesus with only Joseph?

(Strictly 14 words too)

Dear Chandru ji,

Coming to the question "Who is the Father of Jesus?"
As far as I know He is known as the Father and He is supposed to be God.

Dont ask me who His wife is cos till today no one knows the gender of the Holy Ghost!

Madam,

Don't worry and you need not search.

Please read the following:

JESUSWAS MARRIED, HAD KIDS TheHindu – Nov 13, 2014 – Page No.14 ParvathiMenon What the Vatican feared — and Dan Brown onlysuspected — has come true,” Simcha Jacobovici and Barrie A. Wilson, authors of The Lost Gospel write in their preface: “There is nowwritten evidence that Jesus was married to Mary the Magdalene and that they hadchildren together.”
At a press conference at the BritishLibrary, the authors — Mr. Jacobovici is a Canadian-Israeli film director,award-winning journalist, and writer; Professor Wilson teaches religiousstudies at York University,Toronto —presented the evidence, morsels of which had already been fed into the pressover the last few days.

The authors claim that an ancientSyriac manuscript called Josephand Aseneth , which found itsway to the British Library on 11 November 1847 from a monastery in Egypt, is alost gospel that fills in the gaps in the narrative about the life of Jesus,showing him as a human being who courted and then married his wife, hadchildren, and even survived an attempt on his life.

The manuscript is already known toexperts in the field of early Christianity, the authors claim, albeit only inthe later Latin and Greek translations. They claim to be the first to work witha Syriac version, which they have translated and “decoded” to reach theirconclusions.

The manuscript, the authors claim, isdated to roughly the third century. Its content was a direct threat to theauthority of the Christian establishment and canonical literature, which bythen had succeeded in sanitising Jesus, obliterating evidence of his familylife and portraying Mary the Magdalene, who was actually his wife, as aprostitute.

The manuscript, they claim, isaccompanied by letters from the person who authorised the translation intoSyriac. This person was allegedly aware that the writers were taking a greatrisk by undertaking this task.

The Lost Gospel is based on written evidence fromthird century

UNQUOTE

I thought the in-house Doctor will enlighten. What a disappointment. I wait for the laughter to come to an end and the enlightenment before I hit the first button. LOL.

Dear Vaagmi Ji,

In- House Doc? Whoa..No way man..that might lead to a Crusade!LOL

Last edited:
Madam,

Don't worry and you need not search.

Please read the following:

[/COLOR]JESUSWAS MARRIED, HAD KIDSTheHindu – Nov 13, 2014 – Page No.14ParvathiMenon What the Vatican feared — and Dan Brown onlysuspected — has come true,” Simcha Jacobovici and Barrie A. Wilson, authors of The Lost Gospel write in their preface: “There is nowwritten evidence that Jesus was married to Mary the Magdalene and that they hadchildren together.”
At a press conference at the BritishLibrary, the authors — Mr. Jacobovici is a Canadian-Israeli film director,award-winning journalist, and writer; Professor Wilson teaches religiousstudies at York University,Toronto —presented the evidence, morsels of which had already been fed into the pressover the last few days.

The authors claim that an ancientSyriac manuscript called Josephand Aseneth , which found itsway to the British Library on 11 November 1847 from a monastery in Egypt, is alost gospel that fills in the gaps in the narrative about the life of Jesus,showing him as a human being who courted and then married his wife, hadchildren, and even survived an attempt on his life.

The manuscript is already known toexperts in the field of early Christianity, the authors claim, albeit only inthe later Latin and Greek translations. They claim to be the first to work witha Syriac version, which they have translated and “decoded” to reach theirconclusions.

The manuscript, the authors claim, isdated to roughly the third century. Its content was a direct threat to theauthority of the Christian establishment and canonical literature, which bythen had succeeded in sanitising Jesus, obliterating evidence of his familylife and portraying Mary the Magdalene, who was actually his wife, as aprostitute.

The manuscript, they claim, isaccompanied by letters from the person who authorised the translation intoSyriac. This person was allegedly aware that the writers were taking a greatrisk by undertaking this task.

The Lost Gospel is based on written evidence fromthird century

UNQUOTE

Dear Chandru ji,

There is another version that says Jesus never died on the cross after being crucified.

He only became enlightened during crucification when he called out "Father why have You forsaken me".

It was only at that time he realized that God is a silent witness and attained a higher state of realization and he fell unconscious.

He was mistaken to be dead and as per Jewish tradition the dead body of a persom who had been crucified will be taken down and kept in a cave after 3 days and then the body given back to the family.

The story goes that Jesus came out of his stupor and left to India(dont ask me how) and he lived in Kashmir to the end of his life and died around age slightly over 100.

It seems his tomb is still in Kashmir.

Dont know how true this story is.

BTW Muslims always believe that Jesus never died on the cross..in fact they spin another story that Jesus was never crucified and Judas was crucified instead.

So there are many versions of Jesus the Christ.

Wait I forgot...one more version..Jaykay of Forum says Jesus and Krishna are the same person that is Jesus was Krishna..this again dont ask me how.

Most probable course of events that can fit all the different accounts of Jesus -

Jesus was crucified on the Cross & most likely he does not die. He & his disciples escape to the Indra (Andhra) Kingdom – so he ascends directly to the heaven. Then he re-appears to assure his people that he is alive – this is the resurrection.

Then, he goes to Japan (ancient royal manuscripts > 500 yrs old in Japan says -, Jesus was here) as part of the South Indian Conquests to South east, & then comes back to India, & settles down in Kashmir.

So he finally dies an old man at the age of 100+ yrs !!

Last edited:
In a war (sea or land), the valangai will attack from the right, idangai from the left and nadungai will swamp the enemy from the middle. So with iyengars.

Ok I get it now.

So its attack of Left(Idangai)... Right(Valangai)... Centre(Nadungai) and from Up(Uttar)(Vadakalai) and Down (Dakshin)(Thenkalai).....what Vyuha is this?

Last edited:
Most probable course of events that can fit all the different accounts of Jesus -

Jesus was crucified on the Cross & most likely he does not die. He & his disciples escape to the Indra (Andhra) Kingdom – so he ascends directly to the heaven. Then he re-appears to assure his people that he is alive – this is the resurrection.

Then, he goes to Japan (ancient royal manuscripts > 500 yrs old in Japan says -, Jesus was here) as part of the South Indian Conquests to South east, & then comes back to India, & settles down in Kashmir.

So he finally dies an old man at the age of 100+ yrs !!

dear Jaykay,

Then how is Jesus =Krishna as you say?

Dear Chandru ji,

Wait I forgot...one more version..Jaykay of Forum says Jesus and Krishna are the same person that is Jesus was Krishna..this again dont ask me how.

It cannot be. There are lot of dissimilarities between Jesus Christ and Krishna.

Boyhood

Jesus : No information
Krishna : Always moving with ayarpadis and enjoying his life with lot of
mischievous activities

Adulthood

Jesus : Start preaching (I presume)
Krishna : Again playful with different kind of people per requirement of
adulthood

Married Life

Jesus : General feeling is he was not married.
Krishna : Nobody knows how many wives he had and how many times he married

Middle-age and afterwards

Jesus : Preaching and fought for the oppressed
Krishna : Full time warfare and creating animosity between brothers

Final Stage

Jesus : Crucified
Krishna : No idea

Renuka –

Let me explain.

· Jesus & Krishna – both have a virgin birth
· when Jesus was born, the Romans conduct census to kill all the male children as the King of the Jews will be born & he will challenge their power.
· Kamsa orders all the male children to be killed as Krishna will challenge his power & kill him.
· Over 350+ such similarities as per the so called western researchers - some claimed that Jesus was a legend drawn from Krishna’s life. No physical evidence or records of Jesus life in middle east has ever been found.
· Recent papyrus find confirms Jesus was married with Children like Krishna.

· Years 12 to 30 are known as missing years of Jesus, as there is NO record of his life during this time leading to intense speculation.
· Many speculate he was in India … due to similarities of Bible with the eastern philosophy.
· During the 12 to 30 yrs, Krishna kills Kamsa, liberates the people & directs the Mahabharata war.
· After the war, Gandhari curses him & he willingly says – so be it, I will suffer for humanity.

· In a written inscription, Pandian King goes to war in Kuru Nadu & kills 100s of chieftains. He is the elder brother of 5 brothers who rules Madurai in turns.
· Before he goes to war, he & his followers all convert to Vaishnavism/Jainism.
· After the war, he falls severely ill & none is able to cure him.

· Shaivite Saint Sambadhar, tells him he will cure him, but he must convert back to Shaivism.
· After he is cured, the Pandian King re-converts back to Shaivism & orders all his men to re-convert.
· Most re-convert, some refuse to do so. So he orders the impalement of these men. This is the Jesus Crucifixion.
· So, Jesus was crucified & he suffered for the humanity.

So if you connect the evidences of Krisha, Jesus & written inscriptions, it is clear, Krishna = Jesus !!

Last edited:
Poor sandhyavji

She cannot close this thread inspite of brilliant posts in this thread from all wise members.lol

Krishna is probably the most popular among all Hindu Gods - more popular than the principal deities of Shaivism and Vaishnavism. Hence, it seems he has been linked with the founders of other popular religions.

How far it is true God only knows.

Krishna is probably the most popular among all Hindu Gods - more popular than the principal deities of Shaivism and Vaishnavism. Hence, it seems he has been linked with the founders of other popular religions.

How far it is true God only knows.

Which God ? Allah , Father in Heaven , Brahman , Shiva , Vishnu , Krishna , Wahe Guru ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back