• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Iyengar Thali

Kingdom

Hi , sorry if it hurt anyone anything sensitive . Can I know is this a iyengar thali? My family has settled in Malaysia for 3 generation and the only thing my grandma told was they were Sri vaishnava . My grandma and mother wears thali like this. We don’t know anything regarding our root . When we searched in internet it just thenkalai iyengar thali it was surprising but still we don’t know whether the net is telling the truth or not. If anyone knows help me out.

Attachments

• 54483287-3E39-44BF-918C-B686B8B844B0.png
    54483287-3E39-44BF-918C-B686B8B844B0.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 2,256
Hi , sorry if it hurt anyone anything sensitive . Can I know is this a iyengar thali? My family has settled in Malaysia for 3 generation and the only thing my grandma told was they were Sri vaishnava . My grandma and mother wears thali like this. We don’t know anything regarding our root . When we searched in internet it just thenkalai iyengar thali it was surprising but still we don’t know whether the net is telling the truth or not. If anyone knows help me out.
check with : https://sampatjewelers.com/blog/importance-significance-mangalsutra/

I think it belongs to arcot mudhaliyars, my sister as similar kind of thali

Latest ads

Back