• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is this Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

sorry to say.....LESS DRESS- MORE MONEY.....LOL

Sorry to say sir....

LESS DRESS MORE MONEY ....not in all the cases of women

there are naked women posing for Arts College students for hours to gether but are paid only between 300-400 per day.

I mentioned about the females who go out for work or studies and NOT the heroines!

I wonder whether any father / husband will be pleased to see the daughter / wife scantily dressed!

The family member of heroines will be bothered only about the bucks and not about anyone's drooling!

They know : Less dress = More glamour!!

Some who are ignorant of such facts do come here to say less dress... more...glamour etc etc

Let them understand the poor plight of some women around before passing such comments.

Nude models and their naked truth

Pathos, sometimes, looks like a naked woman thinking aboutloans, fixed deposits, and the escalating price of the train journey fromChembur to CST. Sure, art connoisseurs may spit out their expensive wine atthis description but then, money is really all that 24-year-old model, Sangita,can think about when she sheds her sari in a classroom full of pencil-totingboys, and stays put for hours. "I have yet to repay a 10,000-rupee loan Ihad taken for my mother-in-law's hip replacement surgery," says the duskySangita, one of three impoverished women in Mumbai, including hermother-in-law, Arai Naidu, and distant relative Laxmi, who till now were paid ameasly Rs 400 every time they posed nude for academic purposes.

Rea more at: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...nd-their-naked-truth/articleshow/47749969.cms

CHENNAI, March 27: It’s a bare problem that has not been addressed for long. The students of the Government College of Arts and Crafts, Chennai have been demanding younger female models who would pose in the nude for their art classes.

However, college authorities have not succeeded in replacing a 45-plus year old model who has become a fixture on the campus in Egmore for more than two decades.

"Our problem is this. We are so used to the anatomy of the elderly model that we do not find variety, which is the lifeline of an artist. Unless we get younger models, mastering portraits and painting becomes difficult for us," complained Saravanan, a third year student of painting. Students find it odd that they have to study the same anatomy year after year.

The model is old and her’s is an "out of shape" anatomy, which does not bring out the feminine beauty, said Sargunan, a fellow student adding that it affected creativity in art.

"We need normal anatomy for our study but the college authorities are not able to pay the young models who charge a heavy fee per session. On some occasions, they managed to get amateurs who could not pose in a particular posture for a session. Mid-way through, they would change the posture affecting our concentration," pointed out Saravanan.

Fresh models, who would have the patience for the job are difficult to find. A model has to pose in a particular posture at least for three hours at a stretch. "To that extent, our elderly model has been very cooperative. She knows the job well and even if she takes a tea break during a session, she would come back and sit in the same posture as was directed," said Madan.

There is also so much inhibition about posing in the nude that not many were willing to come forward to present themselves as an living object of study for the arts students.

There is another model related problem at the college. Male models are equally in demand among the students of painting. "In the absence of professional models, we hire rooms and pose in the nude for our classmates to study our skull form," said Saravanan.

Professors acknowledged that the problem with nudity was an old one. Funds crunch and lack of professional models were the stumbling blocks they said.

New Ind Press

Source: http://hawkeyeview.blogspot.in/2006/03/well-if-you-want-nudity-in-chennai.html

Last edited by a moderator:
It is better for the 'I-only-know-everything' of our forum to understand what is written in the post

before declaring the ignorance of the poster! I wrote:

......... The family member of heroines will be bothered only about the bucks and not about anyone's drooling!

They know : Less dress = More glamour!!

:lol:
The family member of heroines will be bothered only about the bucks and not about anyone's drooling!

They know : Less dress = More glamour!! :love:

How will you substantiate this.....

Does your post covers all heroines which includes Hollywood.?

Please be more clear and specific so thatone can come out with appropriate counters....

Last edited by a moderator:
It is better for the 'I-only-know-everything' of our forum to understand what is written in the post

before declaring the ignorance of the poster! I wrote:

I never said this anywhere in this Forum.

It is your opinion for which you are entitled to.

But I decline this.

The member wants to ensure that some do not come here and repeats it often.

So it has become a habit.

It has become habits for few to always blame others even for their own faults....lol

Now I am 100% sure who increases my score!! :spy:

But, as per Vaagmi Sir's idea, I give only thumbs up to posts; and...... no negative thinking!! :lol:

Now I am 101% sure as to why my score increases.....:spy:

Bcos few talk something but act differently

In fact some are more liberal in awarding negative points

But I am least bothered about all this and don't pay significance. lol

என் வழி தனி வழி

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back