• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is Rama - a Real King or a Mythological God ?? - Find out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam's bridge Adam in Zend is the Man. So it is called man made bridge. But some Scholars say it is not present lanka and it was further South of India south to Kumari. Ravana ruled that country. Ravana is a king who wrote bhashya on Rig Veda, and few manuscripts are with Pnjab University in pakistan and few are in India House London.

Ravana Studied in AApasthambha School which is present KUKKE Subramanya.

I have collected all the evidences from Vamsa Brahmana bhashyam, and many literature , manuscripts thesises and written a seven page article and plans to visit Subramanya next week so that I can discuss with the Guru of that Subramanya Peeth.once my theory is accepted by H.H.the Subramanya Mtha will rewrite its Stala Purana.

It was Dasaratha who chanted AAdhithya Hrudayam in East Iran and West Pakistan, and there are quotes in the book of Peri plus of Eritrean see. (Peri plus is a sailor community and not a name of a single person, and Eritrean sea means the Red Sea, the Egypt).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back