• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Is Parikara Chevvai a not match with Person having Chevvai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groom:
Date of Birth: 10 - April - 1983
Place of Birth: ERODE - TAMIL NADU
Time of Birth: 09 : 06 am

Bride:
Date of Birth: 14 - Sep - 1984
Place of Birth: COIMBATORE - TAMIL NADU
Time of Birth: 20: 30

When we checked with an Astrologer, he told me that Bride has Parikara Chevvai but my Jathagam (groom) has Full Chevvai so if we marry then it will create problem within 90 days.

Is that true? Need your opinion please...

Hello to all..............

I believe in Indian Astrology so much.I have a query about match making,I love a girl named Kathy.Her parents are not ready for our marriage they want to know our match according to Astrological views.
So i am here to see my match with Kathy,
My DOB is 24 June 1984 Born at Fairbank,Alaska US and time of my birth is 07:25AM and her DOB is 28 June 1987 born at North Carolina,US and her time of Birth is 06:14 AM

Please sort out my problem.........
------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back