• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Irrelevant and Meaningless Replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOpsie oops ! My mistake !

You have creative threads too.

I also said "Rarely do they affect flow of thoughts in other threads" - Hope that is true also for you LOL
Thank you, Sir! :)

Somehow, I am unable to stop ONLY with my creations! :becky:

hi

in this forum....sometimes mostly cut and paste topics.....not much own creations.....sometimes replies are irrelevant and

meaningless too......its too much sometimes....

hi

in this forum....sometimes mostly cut and paste topics.....not much own creations.....sometimes replies are irrelevant and

meaningless too
......its too much sometimes....

Dear Mr tbs:
You have supported the case for Post 1
Being a Veteran you must know

Dear Mr tbs:
You have supported the case for Post 1
Being a Veteran you must know

hi

i agreed.....supported is issue based.....i feel the same....i am in this forum for more than nine yrs....very close to one decade...

i know many things......some replies really irrelevant...some time rubbish tooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back