This quiz is not to test your “general knowledge”. This is to see how well you are “educated”. As a wise saying goes, “Education is not collection of facts but concentration of mind”.
Conceptualized by Haridasa Siva
- What is the significance of 11/9?
- Where is the tallest form of God situated?
- Of all the places, which is the softest in the world?
- What do you know about the love story of Romeo/Juliet or Laila/Majnu?
- Who is the greatest musician?
- What comes to your mind when you think of “flowing and falling”?
- Which is the biggest kingdom?
- Which is the most difficult “freedom struggle”?
- If you said, “twin-tower attack”, you have good memory of the recent happenings. But if you were paying more attention to positive things, you would have said, “Swami Vivekananda’s speech on this day in Chicago”.
- God’s tallest form can only be in our mind
- Did you say “my mother’s lap?” That shows you have received good love.
- Well. The very fact that you answered this question indicates your knowledge of literature. But if you remembered their struggle to succeed than the end they met, then success is well defined for you.
- If you answered “a child”, you know how to enjoy God’s creation.
- Niagara? You do have good sense of appreciation. As a prudent person, you would have thought of one’s words from one’s mouth.
- A self-confident person would answer “my mind” (Remember Milton’s words – “Mind is its own place and in itself one can make a hell of heaven or a heaven of a hell”)
- A kind hearted person would say, “a mother’s labour pain when she is delivering a baby”
I would appreciate similar “quiz” from our members.