• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
date : 15.04.2013

This is k s subramanian here from Bangalore. I came to know about this forum from the
internet and it is amazing with lot of informations which can build up a personality of its
own especially the younger generations.
Hello to all the members of this tamil brahmins forum.
I am originally from Trivandrum and settled in bangalore since 1977.
I am a Tamil Iyer. has lot of thirst in devotional music, bhajans especially namasankeerthanams, divyanamam, vedic chanting etc. Myself and my wife used to participate in most of the namasankeerthanams, divyanamam programs conducted
by leading bhagavathars

i look forward to have a long association.

i take this opportunity to wish every body in tamil brahmins forum a very happy Vishu
and a prosperous new year.

Radhe Krishna
Regards
K S Subramanian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back