• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduction to Forum & Community Periyavaal!

narenpillai

Tamil Bhramins Community Forum periyavaalku Namaskaram!
Sorry for not giving abhivaadi.
Agastya Gotram- Naren Pillai here,
Saiva Pillai, definitely not Iyer. But the orthodox and disciplines that my family belongs has kept us in par with bhramins, which till today I don't feel any different. With most of our family friends and bandu's being Iyer's. A to Z apdiye namma avaa family naanga.

Native is Chinnamanur, Theni. Thatha moved to Chennai for his Railways job where he retired as superintendent. Appa, a print technologist, start a letter press composer and become a super personality in Print Media, much as known as Pillai in the printing & book industry. He attained shiva lokam six years back.

Me, Naren. I am Director of Raaseevam International Pvt Ltd, my own company where we trade machinery for printing and packaging from Europe to India, viz a viz. I am inheriting my father's business. Innum katta bhramchari, kalyanam aagala.

I have a YouTube Channel where I have been speaking on hinduism for the past 10 years atleast. Simply search Naren Pillai.
Joining the community forum to be in touch with learned periyanga. And also to contribute in large for the upliftment and carrying forward of our culture.

More, I would love to interact with the seniors and fellow youth on this forum to get it going. Thank you!

Ellorum Inbura irukka Ninapaduve allamal, Verondrum ariyen paraparame.
Lokasamasta Sukhino, Bhavantu Sarve jana sukhino Bhavantu.

Love and regards,
Naren.

below is my picture a few years back: later on will post recent pic!
naren1.jpg

Tamil Bhramins Community Forum periyavaalku Namaskaram!
Sorry for not giving abhivaadi.
Agastya Gotram- Naren Pillai here,
Saiva Pillai, definitely not Iyer. But the orthodox and disciplines that my family belongs has kept us in par with bhramins, which till today I don't feel any different. With most of our family friends and bandu's being Iyer's. A to Z apdiye namma avaa family naanga.

Native is Chinnamanur, Theni. Thatha moved to Chennai for his Railways job where he retired as superintendent. Appa, a print technologist, start a letter press composer and become a super personality in Print Media, much as known as Pillai in the printing & book industry. He attained shiva lokam six years back.

Me, Naren. I am Director of Raaseevam International Pvt Ltd, my own company where we trade machinery for printing and packaging from Europe to India, viz a viz. I am inheriting my father's business. Innum katta bhramchari, kalyanam aagala.

I have a YouTube Channel where I have been speaking on hinduism for the past 10 years atleast. Simply search Naren Pillai.
Joining the community forum to be in touch with learned periyanga. And also to contribute in large for the upliftment and carrying forward of our culture.

More, I would love to interact with the seniors and fellow youth on this forum to get it going. Thank you!

Ellorum Inbura irukka Ninapaduve allamal, Verondrum ariyen paraparame.
Lokasamasta Sukhino, Bhavantu Sarve jana sukhino Bhavantu.

Love and regards,
Naren.

below is my picture a few years back: later on will post recent pic!
View attachment 16203
Greetings..
Please do post regularly in forum.

Regards

Welcome and hoping to learn some thing from you from your posts. I saw your tube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/narenairborne/videos It is impressive. Please keep u your good work.
Best Wishes and Best Regards
Moorthy sir,

Thank you so much for viewing my YouTube and also for appreciating my work. Always with help of elders and blessing of bhagawan I have learnt something little and I would be happy to pass it on through gods grace.

Again, I am thankful sir. I will be regular on my channel. Have a good day!

Warm regards,
Naren.

Moorthy sir,

Thank you so much for viewing my YouTube and also for appreciating my work. Always with help of elders and blessing of bhagawan I have learnt something little and I would be happy to pass it on through gods grace.

Again, I am thankful sir. I will be regular on my channel. Have a good day!

Warm regards,
Naren.
Nice. I too watched channel.

Latest ads

Back