• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduction - Sreenivasan R

Namaskaram to elders - Wishes to youngsters - I'm Sreenivasan R from Srirangam - 57 years - Worked in various industries in senior position around 32 years - Now, I have my own "Business Management Advisory" and a new E-Learning platform (yet to launch).
hi sreenivasan sir,

i have a small question....i have masters in education /ph.d too....any chance for new E learning platform...
please guide me..may be a joint venture....

hi sreenivasan sir,

i have a small question....i have masters in education /ph.d too....any chance for new E learning platform...
please guide me..may be a joint venture....
Thanks for the interest....I'm creating a platform for those who are interested to share their expertise and passionate about tutoring or teaching....you can call me @9600920081 for further details.

Thanks for the interest....I'm creating a platform for those who are interested to share their expertise and passionate about tutoring or teaching....you can call me @9600920081 for further details.
hi sir,

please send me your email address....so that i can contact you.....

Namaskaram to elders - Wishes to youngsters - I'm Sreenivasan R from Srirangam - 57 years - Worked in various industries in senior position around 32 years - Now, I have my own "Business Management Advisory" and a new E-Learning platform (yet to launch).
Welcome

Latest ads

Back