• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

introduction SETHUPATHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam sethupathy joined today. I was introduced to this site plesantly by a mail wishing me on my birthday today.
When there is caste wise census there is nothing wrong to have such sharing forum.
I am now in chennai after working in topmanagement of a big bank and mostly in North. My interest is in music both carnatic and hindustani,managment lessons/books, teaching wide variety of topics using the experience.
I can be contacted in 044 26571580.
I feel there can me many to learn from this site and have friends who have similar thoughts.
Hope to have firends soon.
Regds
Sethupathy

Iam sethupathy joined today. I was introduced to this site plesantly by a mail wishing me on my birthday today.
When there is caste wise census there is nothing wrong to have such sharing forum.
I am now in chennai after working in topmanagement of a big bank and mostly in North. My interest is in music both carnatic and hindustani,managment lessons/books, teaching wide variety of topics using the experience.
I can be contacted in 044 26571580.
I feel there can me many to learn from this site and have friends who have similar thoughts.
Hope to have firends soon.
Regds
Sethupathy

Welcome Sir,
Since you are in Chennai.. You can join with us in the get-together which will be organized shortly... Pl. check up in the ChiChat section...

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back