• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introducing myself T.K.V. Rajan, archaeologist, Director of Indian Science Monitor.

T.K.V.Rajan

Happy to join TB. Hoping to contribute best for TB. Pl type my name- TKV Rajan archaeologist -in Google to get know more about my research activities. Pl browse my name TKV Rajan videos - on YouTube. All of them are research-oriented and based on Mahabharata, Tamil Culture, and Kashmir archaeology. I am eagerly waiting to interact with your concerned and learned TB members. Regards.

Attachments

• TKV RAJAN PROFILE.pdf
    762.3 KB · Views: 19
Happy to join TB. Hoping to contribute best for TB. Pl type my name- TKV Rajan archaeologist -in Google to get know more about my research activities. Pl browse my name TKV Rajan videos - on YouTube. All of them are research-oriented and based on Mahabharata, Tamil Culture, and Kashmir archaeology. I am eagerly waiting to interact with your concerned and learned TB members. Regards.
Wow! Something different.
Welcome to forum.

Welcome

Latest ads

Back