• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Intersting logo quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
By London Swaminathan

Are you a good observer? Can you guess who these Logos belong to? You may see them every day. But remembering them at one go is a problem. If you are good at companies and cars, you will name them easily. Answers will be published tomorrow. But I am pretty sure if each one of you name a few, you will complete it. To enlarge the picture, please zoom in or click on the picture. All the logos are numbered. There are two pages with a total of 20 logos.
For more of the same, contact [email protected] or [email protected]

Emblems+page+1.jpg

Emblems+page+2.jpg

Answers tomorrow.

Prasad

That is cheating.It is a memory test.
You must be honest.
You must answer from your memory.
For any quiz you can google or go to books to find out answers.
That is cheating.

If you do it in the exam, you will be barred for three years.
Please teach honest ways to general public.

Prasad

That is cheating.It is a memory test.
You must be honest.
You must answer from your memory.
For any quiz you can google or go to books to find out answers.
That is cheating.

If you do it in the exam, you will be barred for three years.
Please teach honest ways to general public.

Sir,
For a change I was polite.

You plagiarized the original questions. Plagiarism is defined in dictionaries as the "wrongful appropriation," "close imitation," or "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work.

CBSE to usher in modified open-book test for boards.

"Those who live in glass hoses do not throw stones at others."

Last edited:
Dear Prasad

Neither I did plagiarize nor I did claim it my original. It was given to me in a Training course in the university as Ice Breaker nine years before. It is to break the monotony of daily life. It is to test your memory power.

I have also made it very clear in my post, requesting all to test their observation power. You may have noticed that I put it under share your knowledge heading. Under this column ,people share whatever they read/know from other sources . When you share your knowledge which you get from other sources,it is categorized as Vishaya Dhan/ donation of knowledge. My original writings will come under other headings.

Take for example My Quiz or my proverbs. They are all available elsewhere. Timely use and categorizing themunder different titles was my job. I never wrote I was the original creator? BRAHMA of all these.

I am saddened to see some people going to google to find out where exactly these are coming from. They may spend their time usefully rather than being INTERNATIONAL KNOWLEDGE POLICE.

Try the QUIZ and help others to try the quiz.That is more useful than criticizing.

Read my 250+ research papers. I will claim the interpretation I gave is my original

Tamilbrahmins site must get more hits than other sites. So I dont want others to give publicity to other web sites. If you do it after someone has asked for more information, that is understandable.

Last but not the least, You quoted some website. I did not even bother to click on it. Who are they? How did you know that they did not copy from my source? This Logo sheet was given to me at least nine years ago in the university training course. I have been using it in various quiz programmes in London for the past NINE years. How old was the website you quoted? What authority you have to to certify them as the first and not my source?

Please, please use your time for positive things rather than on negative ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back