• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

International women's day 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take this opportunity to wish all the Women of this Forum and in general for a happy International Women's Day Celebrations, today being the 8th of March, 2010.

I wish in India too, Women's day should be officially celebrated with active participation to express our appreciations and regards to our Indian Women.

Click the link below to know the history of International Women's day that was observed from time to time..

About International Women's Day

Last edited:
I wish all our sisters in this forum `a happy and prosperous women's day'

All the best

thanku so much for wishing us here, it is a great change....sunkan
1thanku000.gif

Three men were hiking thro a forest. When they came up by large raging violent river needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed:God, please give me the strength to cross the river. Poof!! God gave him big arms and strong legs; And he was able to swim across in 2 hours having almost drowned twice. After witnessing that, the second man prayed:God, Please give me the strength and tools to cross the river.Poof!! God gave him a row boat and strong arms and strong legs.And he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once. Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed: God, please give me the intelligence, the strength and the tools to cross the river. Poof!! HE WAS TURNED INTO A WOMAN. She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards upstream and walked across a nice bridge found there. Boys, if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife tells you. Have a wonderful woman's day.

thanks for the wishes

I was wondering why we celebrate only women's day . why cant we do the same for Men to . ?

thanks for the wishes

I was wondering why we celebrate only women's day . why cant we do the same for Men to . ?

I appreciate your idea.

In my opinion the answer for your question is....

Because men are considered to be fit for nothing, wasting his life without any discipline UNLESS he lives with wife.

So women are something special to be celebrated for their gentleness; disciplined attitude; having a gift to be able to give new life; loving and caring nature and for their intelligence and daring capacity to win over Masculine Male Species in progressing as a professional and or entrepreneur.

Last edited:
Men's day

" men are considered to be fit for nothing, wasting his life without any discipline UNLESS he lives with wife.

So women are something special to be celebrated for their gentleness; disciplined attitude; having a gift to be able to give new life; loving and caring nature and for their intelligence and daring capacity to win over Masculine Male Species in progressing as a professional and or entrepreneur." __________________

Men are caring too . without the help of a man we cant create a new life . what you say about men /women can be both ways . women can be crude and brutally frank to the point of hurting others .i think Men are more emotional than women and women can handle certain situations better which again works both ways

" men are considered to be fit for nothing, wasting his life without any discipline UNLESS he lives with wife.

So women are something special to be celebrated for their gentleness; disciplined attitude; having a gift to be able to give new life; loving and caring nature and for their intelligence and daring capacity to win over Masculine Male Species in progressing as a professional and or entrepreneur." __________________

Men are caring too . without the help of a man we cant create a new life . what you say about men /women can be both ways . women can be crude and brutally frank to the point of hurting others .i think Men are more emotional than women and women can handle certain situations better which again works both ways

:yo:

Three men were hiking thro a forest. When they came up by large raging violent river needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed:God, please give me the strength to cross the river. Poof!! God gave him big arms and strong legs; And he was able to swim across in 2 hours having almost drowned twice. After witnessing that, the second man prayed:God, Please give me the strength and tools to cross the river.Poof!! God gave him a row boat and strong arms and strong legs.And he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once. Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed: God, please give me the intelligence, the strength and the tools to cross the river. Poof!! HE WAS TURNED INTO A WOMAN. She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards upstream and walked across a nice bridge found there. Boys, if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife tells you. Have a wonderful woman's day.
classic mr sundaram, just simply classic it is not just praising you have noted their quality now that is great i must i am sure the women folk in your house enjoy your company a lot....:clap2:regards sunkan

[QUOTEdrsundaram=.[COLOR=red]Boys, if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife tells you.
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Why should even take that much strain, be obedient straight.do it the way your wife tells you.

A successful husband revealed his formula:" We do not have any disagreement on anything.I always agree what she says".

"Engaathile ennikkume Devi Suprabhaatam Thaan"

Greetings

Happy Women's Day to one and all. Speaking of women reminds me ofwhat they say in the UK. You can't trust 3 W - weather, women and work :)

hi folks,
இந்தியாவில் பெண்கள் சதவீதம் குறைவு: ஐ.நா.தகவல்

coutesy...dinamani

regards
tbs

against all odds we women are marching ahead whether a corporate head or a pilot we do never tire to take the challenge and mind you behind all these are great men who are our fathers who made is happen in this century so we should salute them for our betterment in life...
happywomen's day

Happy Women's Day to one and all. Speaking of women reminds me ofwhat they say in the UK. You can't trust 3 W - weather, women and work :)

Amala,

So you are telling that all these 3 W's are difficult to handle....allways confusing......Right??? :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back