• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

interaction with Senior/-well-informed Men & women

Status
Not open for further replies.
all Members,
I feel that Sr Citizens/ retd from various fields, can start contributing to the site such matters that could be direct

useful to the members & their families in some way. It could be about Higher education/ usual Health points & many issues of

common interest ,which may crop up as we proceed.

I also suggest that, if in case, any member desires to interact on matters come up for exclusive discussion, they can

exchange their contact details & proceed keeping in view the objective of our forum.

The Topic may pave way for cohesive interaction on the subjects that would of use to all .

Sincerely

A.Srinivasan (retd Ordnance Factories Service)

& Mrs Janaki (an Astrologer)

rinivasan

y in this forum but also outside the forum, in case some of the members desire to have inter-action , on mutual consent & be of use in resolving

from various fields

Good idea Sir. Hope to get valuable feed backs.

I request you to edit your post to correct your signature and cut the extra lines appearing after the signature.

Good idea Sir. Hope to get valuable feed backs.

I request you to edit your post to correct your signature and cut the extra lines appearing after the signature.

Inter- ACTION is welcome ..but not in the forum..Those who are interested ..can have personal exchanges.. That will help

the forums to remain peaceful...!!

TVK

Inter- ACTION is welcome ..but not in the forum..Those who are interested ..can have personal exchanges.. That will help the forums to remain peaceful...!!
But to exchange personal ids, you need the forum!? :becky:

Mr Srinivasan Sir,

Thank you for starting a separate thread to interact between
Senior Citizen and well informed persons on various topics of interest. Since
you are from Indian Ordnance factories, could you kindly tell me in which
Ord Fy you are serving or you have retired from service. I am a superannuated
person from DRDO and I had interaction with various people at Ord Factories
at different levels during my span of service. I have worked at various places
both in North and finally in South. Could you kindly intimate your telephone
number so that we can have an interaction on various issues particularly on
astrology as your wife is an astrologer. Looking forward to hear from you.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

P.S. A forum of this nature was very much required. You have done an excellent
job. Wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back