• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Instant Happiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

This is an interesting quiz, as generally our goal is to be happy (barring those who like being unhappy and those who are already happy).
I borrowed this quiz from this site:

Instant Happiness | Cutting the Cords that Bind You
It is a product promotion, I do not know what the administration feels about the link. I am not promoting the product.

Take a quick quiz and see what you think will make you happy:

If I get rich then I will be happy.
True or false?
If I marry the man or woman of my dreams then I will be happy.
True or false?
If I have a perfect body then I will be happy.
True or false?
If I have good health then I will be happy.
True or false?
If I get the job or promotion I want then I will be happy.
True or false?

Scientific research into what makes people happy tells us that the right answer to all of these questions is false!

People who are happy make money more easily and have rewarding careers. People who are happy have loving relationships and better sex.
People who are happy are more attractive.
People who are happy are healthier than those who aren’t.
People who are happy get along better with others and aren’t victimized by strangers.

I borrowed this from a site listed below. The site is selling a product, I am not endorsing any product. I was intrigued by the answers.

Majority of people in this world are searching for happiness. Some on this site have achieved it and others are happy to be grumpy, these people can skip this post.

True or false?
True or false?
True or false?
True or false?
True or false?

Scientific research into what makes people happy tells us that the right answer to all of these questions is false!

People who are happy make money more easily and have rewarding careers. People who are happy have loving relationships and better sex.
People who are happy get along better with others and aren’t victimized by strangers.

This is an interesting quiz, as generally our goal is to be happy (barring those who like being unhappy and those who are already happy).
I borrowed this quiz from this site:

It is a product promotion, I do not know what the administration feels about the link. I am not promoting the product.

True or false?
True or false?
True or false?
True or false?
True or false?

Hey I answered False to all the questions and thats supposed to be the right answer according to scientific research!! so am I supposed to be happy that I scored full marks?? False I guess.

Actually if you ask me what is true happiness my answer is I dont know.
Come to think of it I guess very few of us know what happiness is.
I feel happiness is relatively speaking and its like an interval where there is absence of sorrow and sorrow is an interval where there is absence of happiness.

Nice quiz..hope to find more like this..its fun to do all sorts of quiz.

Dear Prasad,

I am diametrically opposite to Renu!! Yes... My answer was 'true' to all the Q-s. My DH always says 'Happiness is within

yourself' and I have this as the motto of my life. So, I am trying to follow the 'Don't worry; Be happy' attitude as far as

possible. Whatever happens is good for us and the wish of the Almighty.

Shall give an example. I had a terrible fall on a rainy day, of course, inside the house. Right arm had a nasty hit and badly

injured. But since both the legs had a sudden stretch, the pain in the knees which used to appear every morning is gone!! I

could not believe this. But it is true. So, I thought bearing the pain in the arm is ok, since the knees are better now!

It is a blessing in disguise and the wish of God.

Best wishes............

Renu,
People who are happy make money more easily and have rewarding careers.
People who are happy have loving relationships and better sex.
People who are happy get along better with others

The second sentence I can ascertain but all the others fit you, so obviously you are happy.

Renu,
[/I][/COLOR]

The second sentence I can ascertain but all the others fit you, so obviously you are happy.

Second sentence you can ascertain..hehehehe
people who are happy also have an active imagination and might be happily fantasizing away for all we know!!!LOL

P.S. I still hold on that happiness is relatively speaking so I am relatively happy now.future I wouldnt know and dont want to know too.

Dear Prasad,

I am diametrically opposite to Renu!! Yes... My answer was 'true' to all the Q-s. My DH always says 'Happiness is within

yourself' and I have this as the motto of my life. So, I am trying to follow the 'Don't worry; Be happy' attitude as far as

possible. Whatever happens is good for us and the wish of the Almighty.

Shall give an example. I had a terrible fall on a rainy day, of course, inside the house. Right arm had a nasty hit and badly

injured. But since both the legs had a sudden stretch, the pain in the knees which used to appear every morning is gone!! I

could not believe this. But it is true. So, I thought bearing the pain in the arm is ok, since the knees are better now!

It is a blessing in disguise and the wish of God.

Best wishes............

Dear Raji maam,

Take care..

Dear Renuka,

I feel happiness is relatively speaking and its like an interval where there is absence of sorrow and sorrow is an interval where there is absence of happiness.

Great! Knowingly(I presume it is 'knowingly') or unknowingly these views expressed by you are the views of great philosophers of the Hindu faith. Renuka you have a knack of springing such pleasant surprises. God bless you and give you peace (peace- because intelligent people are usually stressed and miss the peace).

Why two threads, with the same title, by the same person, in the section, on the same day...when the first one has not been sealed with the Brahma's knot??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back