• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Indirect war from China

Status
Not open for further replies.
மாத்திரை வடிவிலான சீன மிட்டாய்களால் குழந்தைகளுக்கு ஆபத்து!
டிசம்பர் 16,2009,10:30 IST

tbltopnews1_34122431279.jpg

குழந்தைகள் சாப்பிடும் மிட்டாயில் காசு பார்க்கும் சிலர் , அதனால் ஏற்படும் ஆபத்தைப் பற்றி கவலைப்படுவதில்லை .ஆனால் குழந்தைகள் பெற்றோர்கள் கவலைப்பட்டே ஆக வேண்டும். கரூர் பகுதியில் சில ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன்பு குழந்தைகளை கலக்கிய மிட்டாய் வியாபாரம் மீண்டும் விஸ்வரூபமெடுத்துள்து. இந்த மிட்டாய் பெரும்பாலும் ஏழை குழந்தைகளை குறிவைத்தே விற்பனை செய்யப்படுகிறது.

மாத்திரை போல் தோற்றம் : சாதாரணமாக நோய்களுக்கு சாப்பிடும் மாத்திரைகள் போன்றுதான் இந்த மிட்டாய்கள் தோற்றமளிக்கின்றன. மாத்திரை அட்டைகள் போல் தயாரிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளன . 10 மாத்திரை, 20 மாத்திரை என்று பேக் செய்து இந்த மாத்திரை மிட்டாய் விற்பனை செய்யப்படுகிறது. பொதுவாக 10 மாத்திரைகள*ை சீல் செய்த அட்டையை திருப்பி பார்த்தால் அந்த மாத்திரையின் பெயர், தயாரித்த கம்பெனி, தயாரித்த நாள், அனைத்தும் அச்சிடப்படிருக்கும். ஆனால் இந்த மாத்திரை மிட்டாயய் பேக் செய்யப்பட்ட அட்டையை திருப்பி பார்த்தால் , அதை தயாரிக்கும் கம்பெனி, பெயர் முகவரி என எதுவும் இருக்காது. இந்த மிட்டாய் புளிப்பான, சுவையுடன், வட்டம், நட்சித்திம் என விதவிதமான வடிவில் இருக்கின்றன . 10 மாத்திரைகள் கொண்ட அட்டை ஒரு ரூபாய்க்கு விற்பனை செய்யப்படுகிறது.

டாக்டர்கள் எச்சரிக்கை : இந்த மிட்டாய் சுகாதாரமில்லாத ஆபத்தான மிட்டாய் என்றும், இதை சாப்பிடும் குழந்தைகளுக்கு பல்வேறு நோய்கள் வர வாய்ப்புள்ளதாகவும் டாக்கடர் எச்சரிக்கின்றனர். மேலும் இந்த மிட்டாயை சாப்பிடும் சிறுவர்சிறுமிகள் வீட்டில் பல்வேறு வியதிகளுக்காக வைத்திருக்கும் நிஜ மாத்திரகைள் அடங்கிய அட்டையை கூட எடுத்து மிட்டாய் என நினைத்து சாப்பிடும் அபாயம் உள்ளது.

ஏற்கனவே சீன தயாரிப்பு பொம்மைகளால் நம் குழந்தைகளின் மூளையில் பெரிய அளவில் பாதிப்பு ஏற்படும் என்று கூறி அதை தடை செய்ய வேண்டும் என பல்வேறு அமைப்புகள் போராடி வருகின்றன. விலை மலிவு என்பதற்காக விணைய*ை வாங்கும் கதையாக சீன தயாரிப்புகள் உருவாகி வருகின்றன. அண்மையில் சென்னை துறைமுகத்தில் பிரபல கம்பெனியின் பெயரில் குழந்தைகளுக்கு பயன்படுத்தக்கூடிய சோப்பு, ஷேம்பூ போன்ற போலி தயாரிப்புகள் டன் கணக்கில் பறிமுதல் செய்யப்பட்டன. சீனாவில் மெலமைன் கலப்படம் செய்யப்பட்ட பால்புவடர் விற்பனை செய்யப்பட்டதால் லட்சக்கணக்கான குழந்தைகள் நரம்பு மற்றும் சிறுநீரக கோளாறுக்கு ஆளாகினர் என்பது மறக்க முடியாத சம்பவம். அதை தொடர்ந்து இந்தியா உள்ளிட்ட பல நாடுகள் சீனாவில் இருந்து பால் மற்றும் பால் சார்ந்த பொருட்களின் இறக்குமதிக்கு தடை விதித்தது.

இவற்றையெல்லாம் கருத்தில் கொண்டு சுகாதார கேடான இந்த மிட்டாய்களை தடை *செய்ய நமது சுகாதாரத்துறையினர் முயற்சி எடுப்பது காலத்தின் கட்டாயம்.......

Dear all,
Nowadays in indians most used items from china only I.E..MobilePhones,Toys, video Games,Choclates etc...). most of Indians like them product only. In my view this is Indirect War from china to us. This is Illegal Business also. What is ur view?

rajesh,

a very timely post.

while, i am not so sure, if the chinese government is involved in this 'indirect war', i think the whole world is unsafe from some of the products that come from china.

i think, it hits the poor in poor countries more so, than those who live in the west. here, we have, atleast a functioning consumers safety department in the governments.

not that they are effective, but there is a high awareness to be suspicious of stuff coming out of china, whether it be toys or foodstuffs.

in my family, we do not buy fruits, vegetables, canned foodstuff of any kind if it comes from china. to me, that is the least we could do.

certain chinese businessmen, like their indian counterparts, do not have any conscience or ethics. except when they get caught, they are punished severely.

the perpetrators of the melamine milk scandal, a few of them were shot to death, and others in for long prison terms. as you can see, in india, even though thousands died in bhopal, there was no justice to the victims. so, atleast in this insistence, china's justice system worked better than india's.

i think, i can even say, that the chinese government is embarassed by these shoddy and unsafe products. but china is a large country, and thanks to a corrupt lower level officials, anything can be shipped in or out, with impunity.

it is just not enough for dinamalar to publish this. this should be part of the news in all t.v. stations and radio.

thank you.

to All: chinese Students arriving in lorge numbers in and around Chennai is another security challenge. One day during my night walking I found some Chinese boys useing their Mobile phone camara and takeing photos of Tambaram Airforce Station, I warned them and I put this matter through my IAF members to the Higher officials. In Tambaram Lot of Assam and Sikkim and Chinese students staying in Indipented houses. Chineses will use any type offence towards India. India Should Keep vigil on this matters. s.r.k.

to All: chinese Students arriving in lorge numbers in and around Chennai is another security challenge. One day during my night walking I found some Chinese boys useing their Mobile phone camara and takeing photos of Tambaram Airforce Station, I warned them and I put this matter through my IAF members to the Higher officials. In Tambaram Lot of Assam and Sikkim and Chinese students staying in Indipented houses. Chineses will use any type offence towards India. India Should Keep vigil on this matters. s.r.k.

srk,

i should not worry too much about chinese students taking pix of tambaram air force station.

let me please refer you to google maps

Google Maps

i can type in my street address, and view my home. also view my street as it looked about 1/2 hour ago.

the prohibition of photography at our airports, etc is a hold over from the old british days. you don't see them anymore anywhere.

infact, the beijing airport is the largest in the world, and they encourage tourists to take pictures.

so, i would not be worried about a few chinese students or spies, taking pix of tambaram or avadi air force institutions.

hope you don't mind.

but do be aware, not to buy any food products out of china, even though some of them may not have any labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back