• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

India’s defence sector is riding on the boat of innovation: Rajnath Singh

ashok68

It is reported that Self-sufficiency in defence will be the single-most-important fundamental of strategic independence.​

India’s defence sector is riding on the boat of innovation: Rajnath Singh​

1696550642855.png

To promote ‘Aatmanirbharta’ in defence and innovation, a number of big-ticket announcements were made by Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh during the plenary session of ‘Swavlamban 2.0’, the two-day seminar of Naval Innovation and Indigenisation Organisation (NIIO), which commenced in New Delhi on October 04, 2023. The main highlight was the release of the fifth Positive Indigenisation List of Department of Military Affairs (DMA) comprising 98 items. Highly complex systems, sensors, weapons and ammunition have been included in the list. All these items will be procured from indigenous sources as per provisions given in Defence Acquisition Procedure (DAP) 2020 in staggered timeline.

Shri Rajnath Singh also launched 76 challenges for the industry under 10th Defence India Start-up Challenges (DISC 10) & DISC 10 PRIME of Innovations for Defence Excellence (iDEX) and five problem statements under iDEX for Fauji. In addition, two INDUS X challenges under ‘INDUS-X Mutual Promotion of Advanced Collaborative Technologies’ (IMPACT) challenges jointly finalised by iDEX and United States Department of Defense (US DoD) were launched by the Raksha Mantri. He also released the Indian Navy’s updated Indigenisation Roadmap ‘Swavlamban 2.0’. A special interactive session for the industry to explain the nuances of the roadmap is planned on Day 2 of the seminar.

Read more at:​

https://www.kamalsandesh.org/news/indias-defence-sector-riding-boat-innovation-rajnath-singh/

Hi Sir

People like you are really gems

I salute you

Enjoy your time
Hi
Thanks sir.....just info....i served in both china /pakistan borders.....im a kargil war veteran too...but sad part..

we are not recognised and respected as human beings...i am an army pensioner too..

Hi
Thanks sir.....just info....i served in both china /pakistan borders.....im a kargil war veteran too...but sad part..

we are not recognised and respected as human beings...i am an army pensioner too..
Hi Sir

I share hereunder a message which is more relevant

India committed to taking care of its armed forces' veterans: Ambassador Sandhu​

We remain committed to taking care of our veterans in the same way as they have taken care of the security of our country," he said.

"There are people in this room, who have fought for India in 1948, 1962, 1965 or 1971, 1985, the Kargil war in 1999 and in numerous other operations," he said.

"Today's Varishtha Yoddha event is our humble effort to recognise the sacrifice and service of our veterans and honour them for their patriotism, dedication and willingness to serve and sacrifice all for the nation."

Sandhu said Indian veterans, wherever they go, carry the highest standards of duty, discipline and professi ..

"While no recognition and award can do justice to your contributions, today's event in a small way expresses our respect and gratitude and tells you that we are here for you," he said in his admiration for the veterans.

"In line with 'Atmanirbhar Bharat', we are moving forward leveraging our comparative advantages and the opportunity for defence industrial collaboration, especially to innovate, co-develop and co-produce for India and for the world," he said.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Hi Sir

I share hereunder a message which is more relevant

India committed to taking care of its armed forces' veterans: Ambassador Sandhu​

We remain committed to taking care of our veterans in the same way as they have taken care of the security of our country," he said.

"There are people in this room, who have fought for India in 1948, 1962, 1965 or 1971, 1985, the Kargil war in 1999 and in numerous other operations," he said.

"Today's Varishtha Yoddha event is our humble effort to recognise the sacrifice and service of our veterans and honour them for their patriotism, dedication and willingness to serve and sacrifice all for the nation."

Sandhu said Indian veterans, wherever they go, carry the highest standards of duty, discipline and professi ..

"While no recognition and award can do justice to your contributions, today's event in a small way expresses our respect and gratitude and tells you that we are here for you," he said in his admiration for the veterans.

"In line with 'Atmanirbhar Bharat', we are moving forward leveraging our comparative advantages and the opportunity for defence industrial collaboration, especially to innovate, co-develop and co-produce for India and for the world," he said.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Hi
I atteneded this function in WASHINGTON DC USA....i was awarded VARISHTA YODDHA MEDAL...but

our recognition to very minimum....BUT IN USA....VETERANS ARE HIGHTLY RESPECTED AND PROVIDED

A SEPARATE MINISTRY....I MET AMBASSADOR SANDHU IN THIS FUNCTION....

Hi
I atteneded this function in WASHINGTON DC USA....i was awarded VARISHTA YODDHA MEDAL...but

our recognition to very minimum....BUT IN USA....VETERANS ARE HIGHTLY RESPECTED AND PROVIDED

A SEPARATE MINISTRY....I MET AMBASSADOR SANDHU IN THIS FUNCTION....

Hi sir

That award may add another feather in your cap....
You deserve more sir

Event Held In Honour Of Indian Defence Force Veterans In US​

India has been designated as a Major Defence Partner' by US, and conducts more military exercises with the US, than with any other country.

1696839491497.png

Washington DC:

Recognising the importance of Indian armed forces' veterans, the Indian Embassy in Washington on Monday organised ‘Varishtha Yoddha', an event to honour the ex-servicemen who are now living in the United States.

More than 140 people, including some distinguished veterans who had fought in various wars and their families, attended the event here.

“Friends, you have served and sacrificed for mother India, with utmost sense of duty and selflessness. You and your family members as a part of 4 million-strong Indian community are instrumental in strengthening India-US ties across a diversity of sectors,” Taranjit Singh Sandhu, India's Ambassador to the US, said.

Read more at:

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad...f-indian-defence-force-veterans-in-us-3124680

Hi sir

That award may add another feather in your cap....
You deserve more sir

Event Held In Honour Of Indian Defence Force Veterans In US​

India has been designated as a Major Defence Partner' by US, and conducts more military exercises with the US, than with any other country.

View attachment 20105
Washington DC:

Recognising the importance of Indian armed forces' veterans, the Indian Embassy in Washington on Monday organised ‘Varishtha Yoddha', an event to honour the ex-servicemen who are now living in the United States.

More than 140 people, including some distinguished veterans who had fought in various wars and their families, attended the event here.

“Friends, you have served and sacrificed for mother India, with utmost sense of duty and selflessness. You and your family members as a part of 4 million-strong Indian community are instrumental in strengthening India-US ties across a diversity of sectors,” Taranjit Singh Sandhu, India's Ambassador to the US, said.

Read more at:

https://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad...f-indian-defence-force-veterans-in-us-3124680
Hi sir

i attended this function.....i was the one of the invitee.....it held in virginia in USA....

Latest ads

Back