• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Indha kalathule

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all Let me be clear of one thing.
I am searching for a suitable Bride for my son.
My Co-Brother is in search of a suitable Groom for his Daughter.
My son and my neice are of same age , both are engineering Graduates and both are well employed.
We, in the sense me, my wife and my Sister-in-Law approched a Matrimonial service.
Intially my sister-in-law and my wife approched them with detail of my neice. The answer they got was " Indha kalathule Enge nalla Iyer pasanga kedaikranga sollungo " O.K Please give the details of Girl We will see.
Once when I saw them coming out , I asked them and they promptly repeated the same to me.
Then it was my turn. My wife wanted to accompony me. I stopped her and went inside alone.
After listening to me the same person told me that " Indha kalathule enge nalla Iyer ponnu kedaikkra sollungo"
Amam ippa Iyer family la nalla Ponnum ille pillayum ille (Kalyanathukku ) . Iyer kudumbathule onnu Vayasanava irukka ille kolanthaigal than irukku .
Right sir. Is any body there to clarify me.
H.Krishnamurthy...

First of all Let me be clear of one thing.
I am searching for a suitable Bride for my son.
My Co-Brother is in search of a suitable Groom for his Daughter.
My son and my neice are of same age , both are engineering Graduates and both are well employed.
We, in the sense me, my wife and my Sister-in-Law approched a Matrimonial service.
Intially my sister-in-law and my wife approched them with detail of my neice. The answer they got was " Indha kalathule Enge nalla Iyer pasanga kedaikranga sollungo " O.K Please give the details of Girl We will see.
Once when I saw them coming out , I asked them and they promptly repeated the same to me.
Then it was my turn. My wife wanted to accompony me. I stopped her and went inside alone.
After listening to me the same person told me that " Indha kalathule enge nalla Iyer ponnu kedaikkra sollungo"
Amam ippa Iyer family la nalla Ponnum ille pillayum ille (Kalyanathukku ) . Iyer kudumbathule onnu Vayasanava irukka ille kolanthaigal than irukku .
Right sir. Is any body there to clarify me.
H.Krishnamurthy...

Dear Shri Krishnamurthy,

I don't know what clarification you need. Once when we were passing through some difficult financial times, my wife and I decided to sell some ornaments and went to a jeweller. I just enquired about gold price and the jeweller was all tongue about the rising gold market etc. I then asked if he sold second-hand ornaments; he said such things were very rare, costly and very difficult to get and that if we could specify some particular old fashion he would make efforts and find out but price-wise it might even be costlier than brand new ones.

Then we said we want to sell some old fashion ornaments and you should have seen the face of the shopkeeper on hearing it. He quoted a rock-bottom price assigning many drawbacks in our jewellery. Finally, we had to go to other shops, (myself) refrain from being over-wise, and sell at the best available price that day in that area.

Hope this explains.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back