• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

In landmark decision supreme court allows passive euthanasia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure the thread will take off well now cos everyone will C & P and some would " attack" a poster or two.

Thats all there is.

On the other hand, it might not take off.

Now members know the monotonous regularity. Who will attack whom, what will be cut and pasted, who will run to
the moderator, likely suspension of posts, red ink warnings and quiet rehabilitation. This sequence has become such
a "araicha mAvu" with such a high level of fermentation that even "uttappam" cannot be made anymore.. :)

Last edited:
Now I am getting interested in euthanasia..thats the only way some wont keep commenting harshly on others.

Dear Renu,

The words used by a person shows how 'great' that person is!! :spy:

Dear RR ji,

Best we just ignore such people and continue posting here.

There is so much about the human mind we are yet to know as why no human thinks alike.

May be God wanted a real block buster movie for His Leela..hero..heroine..side kicks..uttama villains ..item numbers etc!LOL

So we should just sit back and enjoy the movie and at time throw rotten tomatoes if the movie sucks!LOL

BTW I never knew my neighbor was such a good singer.

The elderly lady is singing like a pro in her house porch and all her grandkids are just listening to her..she could have been a recording artist...its that good!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back