• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Impotency with brahmin boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the IT professionals in our brahmin community particularly boys around 30+ earning fabulous salary either in homeland or in USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIa are not able to father a child thereby giving room to their wifes to go for a divorce and marry non-brahmin boys as they are strong and good in bed. Because of this handicap with our boys even if they earn more han a lakh of rupess per month. If one go through the brahmin matrimonial columns you can find hundreds of such boys advertsements. I myself know more than 10 cases of this type. Why and what is wrong with our boys? ( Dear friends please dont rush and pounce on me for this post as i am only placing the facts before you and not with any intention of degrading our boys)

stock-photo-unhappy-young-couple-with-problem-in-bedroom-109587488.jpg

Most of the IT professionals in our brahmin community particularly boys around 30+ earning fabulous salary either in homeland or in USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIa are not able to father a child thereby giving room to their wifes to go for a divorce and marry non-brahmin boys as they are strong and good in bed. Because of this handicap with our boys even if they earn more han a lakh of rupess per month. If one go through the brahmin matrimonial columns you can find hundreds of such boys advertsements. I myself know more than 10 cases of this type. Why and what is wrong with our boys? ( Dear friends please dont rush and pounce on me for this post as i am only placing the facts before you and not with any intention of degrading our boys)

We are able to understand the agony/ pain of heart .........with which the post is made.

Beyond the explicit words used, the dedicated concern for the TB society though implicit is much visible.

hi

too much stress in our daily life.....previous generation enjoyed some kind of peaceful agraharam atmosphere...more time with

wife....more enjoyment ....but even though finavcially not so much prospered....now a days....young generation has

more competition....stressful in and out life....getting late marriage also a reason for that...

Do u have any statistical information to substantiate your statement?

What about NB IT Professionals? Are they successful in bed despite having busy schedule? How is it possible?

Without proper proof, statement like this is irrelevant.

Do u have any statistical information to substantiate your statement?

What about NB IT Professionals? Are they successful in bed despite having busy schedule? How is it possible?

Without proper proof, statement like this is irrelevant.

Very relevant questions. Mr. Narasimhan, please answer.

Dear Sir,

Impotency and sterility are two different situations all together.

Impotence is the inability to sustain an erection (but a person could be having a normal sperm count).

Sterility is ability to have sex well but low number of sperms.

Very rarely is a person sterile and impotent both.

Also coming to your case findings.

It seems rather strange if working in IT sector is making ONLY TB men impotent/sterile cos many other communities too work in IT.

Now...are these 10 cases you know...are these men homosexual?

Cos some males from conservative homes might hide the fact they are homosexual and marry a girl just to keep parents happy.

A homosexual male will never want to have sex with a female and he would become "impotent" only with a female but not with a male.

Coming to who is good in bed and who is not...its very hard to judge cos its multi factorial.

But there is a saying 'Once you go Black you'll never go back" states the prowess of the African American male.

I guess they still hold the world record!

Dont get jealous guys!LOL

Last edited:
Mr.Vaagmi and chandru. Please dont pretend and say the whole world is dark when you close your eyes. I have already mentioned in my post that I came across more than ten cases of that type and my brahmin community is already dwindling in numbers. Mr Chandru as an educated person do you think that these matters require proof in public. Mr.yesmohan you understood the facts and you are a person seeing the world with open eyes. Thank you all for your concerns.

"Impotency" as diagnosed by non-professional in the specific 10 or so cases could all be due to variety of reasons - physical, psychological, conflicts, gender-orientation etc

Only a proper study with statistically significant correlation can begin to make a connection between TB label/TB lifestyle and impotency.

I assume divorce cases happen but I was not personally aware of any TB woman claiming impotency as reason for divorce. I assume it may be the cause for some divorce. Often TB women even today probably put up with the issue.

There is no evidence of sexual prowess of anyone without a Brahmin tag. No study has been done to prove such a hypothesis.

I think the only thing that can help is proper education that teaches that having children is important and pleasure of women is important in a sexual relation (and that both man and woman are both responsible for all to be satisfied)

Such things are not normally shared...But there was no divorce on account of this.....We learnt about 2 childless couples iwho got twins after 10 years of marriage..Understand it was through IVF...What can't those who are impotent try IVF..It is a god send to the community..

Mr.Vaagmi and chandru. Please dont pretend and say the whole world is dark when you close your eyes. I have already mentioned in my post that I came across more than ten cases of that type and my brahmin community is already dwindling in numbers. Mr Chandru as an educated person do you think that these matters require proof in public. Mr.yesmohan you understood the facts and you are a person seeing the world with open eyes. Thank you all for your concerns.

Are the ten cases you mentioned related to impotency? How did you know that? Childless is a common phenomenon. There are so many reasons attributed to it.

Will people disclose impotency openly?

Dear Sir,

Impotency and sterility are two different situations all together.

Impotence is the inability to sustain an erection (but a person could be having a normal sperm count).

Sterility is ability to have sex well but low number of sperms.

Very rarely is a person sterile and impotent both.

Also coming to your case findings.

It seems rather strange if working in IT sector is making ONLY TB men impotent/sterile cos many other communities too work in IT.

Now...are these 10 cases you know...are these men homosexual?

Cos some males from conservative homes might hide the fact they are homosexual and marry a girl just to keep parents happy.

A homosexual male will never want to have sex with a female and he would become "impotent" only with a female but not with a male.

Coming to who is good in bed and who is not...its very hard to judge cos its multi factorial.

But there is a saying 'Once you go Black you'll never go back" states the prowess of the African American male.

I guess they still hold the world record!

Dont get jealous guys!LOL

Thanks for the medical inputs, Renukaji. Guess, there is one other aspect of impotence which is left out - psychological impotence vis-a-vis the spouse or a particular person. This forms a valid ground for divorce under Hindu Law where the marriage is not consummated not because of physical incompetence or of sexual orientations but because of mental impotence. There are several cases validating this point and so the law and the courts do recognize this aspect. Here are some excerpts from some leading legal authorities on this point:

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Impotence means the incapacity to perform full and natural sexual intercourse. It may be due to an organic defect or due to invincible repugnance or hatred for sexual intercourse in general or with reference to a particular person or due to some loathsome and incurable disease like syphilis which incapacitates the individual from having sexual intercourse. It need not be due to physical incapacity and may be caused by the mental or physical condition which would render normal intercourse impossible though such mental condition may not amount to unsoundness of mind, insanity or idiocy."[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif](Re.Mayne's Hindu Law & Usage, 13th Edition, at Page 207)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]27. "A person is impotent if his physical or mental condition makes consummation of marriage a practical impossibility. Impotency may arise on account of physical defect or mental condition such as total repugnance to the sexual act. It may be well arise qua a person qua the other spouse quoad hune or hane. In other words, invincible and persistent repugnancy on the part of the respondent to the act of consummation amounts to impotency."[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif](Re. : Paras Diwan "Law of Marriage and Divorce, 4th Edition. Page No.[/FONT]
286.)

In these cases the person would behave normally with all other women. He has a psychological problem only with his spouse. To illustrate, you can read an instance here: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...wife-seeks-annulment/articleshow/13788410.cms

This becomes very relevant for the discussion on arranged marriages as many times the families of the bride and the groom may be very agreeable to the marriage but the parties themselves may not be compatible with each other. If marriages are forced nevertheless, then there may be some unexpected fall-outs.

Impotence indeed is a growing problem these days (may be b'cos of the constant positioning of laptops atop the thighs?!) and gone are the days when women were suffering silently inside. Shocking as it may be, these are the days when virginity and chastity are no longer pre-requisites for marriage. Present day youth is able to disassociate sex from marriage. Both girls and boys are able to understand sex as a biological urge (to be gratified when opportunities arise) and marriage as a safety net, a societal necessity for financial security and social status! I have heard of sex liaisons of dis-satisfied spouses across continents!

Guess, I have not offended anyone's sentiments!

Shocking as it may be, these are the days when virginity and chastity are no longer pre-requisites for marriage. Present day youth is able to disassociate sex from marriage. Both girls and boys are able to understand sex as a biological urge (to be gratified when opportunities arise) and marriage as a safety net, a societal necessity for financial security and social status! I have heard of sex liaisons of dis-satisfied spouses across continents!

Guess, I have not offended anyone's sentiments!

Dear Lalit Ji,

Thank you for relevant details.

Nice post indeed.

Virginity and Chastity does not always promise a happy marriage.

Personally I feel its not very important in a marriage as long spouses are loving after marriage.

Sex and marriage technically has nothing to do with each other. Its just that we have been culturally conditioned to believe its interconnected...well may be a Licence To Gun!LOL

I recently met a fellow professional from a different country who has 2 wives and he said he is sick and tired of both becos he loses interest in a female the moment he marries her.He only likes the pre-marriage period.
The religion he professes allows polygamy.

So some are addicted to the initial high of being in love where the brain is flooded with neurotransmitters and lose interest the moment they get married.

All these can contribute to loss of sex drive with spouse.

But on the other hand there are also desperados who never got a chance for anything in life and the moment they get married..they become obsessed with wife and sex.

These desperados never give up their spouse cos they know they do not stand a chance to get anyone else so they develop an obsession for marital life to make up for the lost years of having a drought!LOL

I guess human life is as complicated as it gets.

Last edited:
Polygamy is a natural state of affairs among mammals. I guess by definition the alpha male cannot be impotent.

Most of the IT professionals in our brahmin community particularly boys around 30+ earning fabulous salary either in homeland or in USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIa are not able to father a child thereby giving room to their wifes to go for a divorce and marry non-brahmin boys as they are strong and good in bed

Could Niyoga as prescribed in Vedas be Ideal in such situations? I belive the Stud has to be a Brahmin as per Vedas - Perumal Murugans story மாதாெருபாகன் is about this practice by communities in and around திருசெங்காேடு !

Today's boys are brought up by mothers who were victims of MIL, if not PIL. And mothers failed to bring up girls. Other merits are earned by girls. There were handful of boys tied to mother's aprons those days. Today the whole flock is like that except for the spilled over.

Such things are not normally shared...But there was no divorce on account of this.....We learnt about 2 childless couples iwho got twins after 10 years of marriage..Understand it was through IVF...What can't those who are impotent try IVF..It is a god send to the community..

As you said if they resort to IVF everything will be good. But what about personnal and natural satisfation? Only because of this they are rushing to divorce without revealing the real reason ,and nobody will dare to reveal that either the boy or the girl.

Today's boys are brought up by mothers who were victims of MIL, if not PIL. And mothers failed to bring up girls. Other merits are earned by girls. There were handful of boys tied to mother's aprons those days. Today the whole flock is like that except for the spilled over.

Yes most of the boys are AMMA GONDU thaan without knowing anything about sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back