• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

If Muslims are given more quota, another Yogi will emerge in Telangana', BJP leader w

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rudhran

Supreme Court has found fault with reservations based on religion.

But this move of reservation of 12% appears to be based on religion

If Muslims are given more quota, another Yogi will emerge in Telangana', BJP leader warns KCR

The BJP has already threatened to launch a statewide agitation if the TRS government goes ahead with its plans.

A BJP leader in Telangana has warned that if Muslims are provided an increased quota in jobs and education, a Yogi will emerge in this state too.

NVSS Prabhakar, a member of Telangana state legislative assembly, cautioned the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government against going ahead with its proposal to increase Muslim reservation from the current 4% to 12%.

"If Muslims are provided the quota, another Yogi will emerge in Telangana," he said in an obvious reference to Yogi Adityanath, the hardline BJP leader who took over as Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister this week.

Prabhakar alleged that the Telangana Backward Classes Commission was doing injustice to the backward classes by working for the minorities. He was referring to the survey being done by the BC Commission on socio-economic conditions of Muslims.

The BJP has already threatened to launch a statewide agitation if the TRS government goes ahead with its plans to provide quota to Muslims in proportion to their population.

Read more at: http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...gi-will-emerge-telangana-bjp-leader-warns-kcr

Last edited by a moderator:
Vote bank politics!! Universal adult suffrage is the root cause!! Causing problems with minorities!

Vganeji you are my friend, i follow your posts.

I generally like your posts. Youthful voice, a tech-savvy approach. But your fascination with ultra-hard-core Hindutva is puzzling.
I too dislike quotas and special treatments. But your obsession with bashing other religions and not willing to accept the general failures in the society is puzzling.

You are like the Tea-party republicans. They are rebel rouser and were great in bringing down the Democrats. But now they are power but do not know how to govern. BJP is in power (your wing won), there is no point shouting "inqilab Zindabad". You (collectively) brought down the previous government. Now grow up and govern, bjp has the mandate, change the constitution, show us some maturity.
You don't like the quota system and vote bank politics Change it.

May be you want concentration Camps for all minorities (Oh the TB are a minority). Or shall we deport all minorities? Strip them of all citizenship?
What more atrocities you can think of.

Let us hear who you should vote, or how would you govern.

[video=youtube_share;lZvaTrClzio]https://youtu.be/lZvaTrClzio[/video]

Last edited:
What happened in gujarat after the riots is only economic marginalisation of minority community .

As it is the minority community is not well off economically in UP as many well off migrated after partition.

They can hardly compete with the majority .

Only they might be ignored more than before.

The religious pitch might make possible some solution to Ramjanmabhoomi .in next five years or so.

India is resilient.

If there is economic prosperity and stable administration for a few years, it might lead to a better UP.

It might get split also into further smaller states like purvanchal [eastern UP] , bundelkand etc.

Split of indian punjab into himachal, haryana and smaller punjab led to overall prosperity.

Such a thing could happen to UP.

Last edited:
You (collectively) brought down the previous government.

One can even say that the previous Government has fallen down like house of cards for their own misdeed,lapse, false promises,etc etc.

May be you want concentration Camps for all minorities (Oh the TB are a minority).

The topic is on giving more quota for Muslims…… why drag TBs here…. ?

Shall I drag USA here….? Will it be fine….?

May be he is right...!

AIMIM leader Akbaruddin Owaisi on Thursday asked Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao to exercise caution while increasing Muslim reservation to 12 per cent as it may give rise to legal complications and cause Muslims to lose the existing 4 per cent quota.
…………………………….

Welcoming the announcement, Owaisi cautioned the CM against moving in a hurry. “I request the CM to be cautious. If the Telangana government’s proposal to increase Muslim reservation to 12 per cent gets caught up in courts, Muslims may lose even the existing 4 per cent,” he said.

Soure: http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ota-asaduddin-owaisi-to-telangana-cm-4483051/

P.S: A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush

The topic is on giving more quota for Muslims…… why drag TBs here…. ?

Shall I drag USA here….? Will it be fine….?

Your style reminds me of a person who was banned from site. And you sir are not a friend of mine.
Your new Avatar is no different my post was a personal post with his Vganeji's name.
Yes it is public forum, and any one may post their opinion, but there is polite way of interrupting a conversation and a rude way of barging in.
Drag China, USA, and the moon, be my guest. I have not seen one constructive comment from you on any thread so far. Be as obnoxious as you can, it should be natural to you.

Last edited:
Your style reminds me of a person who was banned from site. And you sir are not a friend of mine.
Your new Avatar is no different my post was a personal post with his Vganeji's name.
Yes it is public forum, and any one may post their opinion, but there is polite way of interrupting a conversation and a rude way of barging in.
Drag China, USA, and the moon, be my guest. I have not seen one constructive comment from you on any thread so far. Be as obnoxious as you can, it should be natural to you.

Relax..... reduce the volume of your amplifier....

This thread was opened by me....

And every member is free to discuss on the subject and while so, wherecome friendship here

IMHO being a friend does not give any privilege to feel proud during a debate...

I am not here to get any certificate of merit from you .....

What is surprising is that I never expect such a RUDE posting from a member who has 11,600 postings to his credit....!!

I will stand up whenever anyone drag the TB community unnecessarily and I know that you may dislike this but that is not anyway my concern.

As you said, it is a public Forum and by the way.. are they giving any award, reward, medal or commendation for those who post very constructive comments (in your opinion)...?

Don't come here to advice me as I think you deserve more advice on maintaining Ethics of this Forum.

I just remember the proverb ...Pot Calling the kettle black....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
[h=1]This is also ground reality…[/h][h=1][/h][h=1]Each State has its own elected Government, which is supposed to fulfill their election promises made to the general public …..[/h][h=1][/h][h=1]Maharashtra government scraps 5 per cent Muslim quota[/h][h=2][/h][h=2]What has irked the Muslim community as well as the Opposition even more is that in December last year, the government approved a Bill to bypass the high court order and allowed 16 per cent reservation in education and jobs for the Marathas.[/h]
A resolution was issued by the state government earlier this week to nullify a previous notification, issued through a special ordinance passed by the previous NCPCongress government in July 2014, granting five per cent reservation to Muslims in educational institutes and government jobs. The same notification also provided for 16 per cent reservation in government jobs for the Marathas. However, earlier last year, the Bombay High Court had stayed the provisions of the ordinance except for the five per cent reservation for Muslims in education. But the new government resolution means that the quota for Muslims in both government jobs and education has been axed.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/maharashtra-devendra-fadnavis-muslim-quota-bjp/1/422510.html

Vganeji you are my friend, i follow your posts.

I generally like your posts. Youthful voice, a tech-savvy approach. But your fascination with ultra-hard-core Hindutva is puzzling.
I too dislike quotas and special treatments. But your obsession with bashing other religions and not willing to accept the general failures in the society is puzzling.

You are like the Tea-party republicans. They are rebel rouser and were great in bringing down the Democrats. But now they are power but do not know how to govern. BJP is in power (your wing won), there is no point shouting "inqilab Zindabad". You (collectively) brought down the previous government. Now grow up and govern, bjp has the mandate, change the constitution, show us some maturity.
You don't like the quota system and vote bank politics Change it.

May be you want concentration Camps for all minorities (Oh the TB are a minority). Or shall we deport all minorities? Strip them of all citizenship?
What more atrocities you can think of.

Let us hear who you should vote, or how would you govern.

[video=youtube_share;lZvaTrClzio]https://youtu.be/lZvaTrClzio[/video]

Prasadji,

You are understanding the ground reality in India Sir...Minoritism has become more & more aggressive...The Muslims want to produce like pigs...From 6% of population in 1947 they have grown to 15%...Now they are saying with impunity that they will become majority in India by 2050...Tough decisions have to be taken now...I want you to have a look at the hate speeches of UP's Ex Cabinet Minister where he makes open exhortation to Muslims to multiply...Even a normal Hindu's (not aligned with Sangh parivar) blood will boil on hearing

Another big issue is the Muslim infiltration from Bangladesh..Congress, Communists & TMC are complicit in this..The demography of West Bengal & Assam has been changed permanently

As far as other things that you have said about concentration camps, I think these are a figment of your imagination!!

hi

here some ppl like REPEAL AND REPLACE the systems....but they dont know the reality...oppn is easy...govern is tough job..

again started here OLDER way of behavior....using the names..etc...

There are few in this Forum who have developed a passion for dragging TBs unnecessarily.

They should first realize that drifting from the topic of the thread is unethical

And dragging TBs is unnecessary especially when it sounds bit insulting the community in general

They don’t seem to change … that reminds me the proverb ‘One cannot straighten the kink in the dog’s tail.

I will definitely stand up if anyone unnecessarily drag TBs here.

Prasadji,

You are understanding the ground reality in India Sir...Minoritism has become more & more aggressive...The Muslims want to produce like pigs...From 6% of population in 1947 they have grown to 15%...Now they are saying with impunity that they will become majority in India by 2050...Tough decisions have to be taken now...I want you to have a look at the hate speeches of UP's Ex Cabinet Minister where he makes open exhortation to Muslims to multiply...Even a normal Hindu's (not aligned with Sangh parivar) blood will boil on hearing

Another big issue is the Muslim infiltration from Bangladesh..Congress, Communists & TMC are complicit in this..The demography of West Bengal & Assam has been changed permanently

As far as other things that you have said about concentration camps, I think these are a figment of your imagination!!

There is no more "congress Boogy man", dont point fingers. Your party is in power, if you are still "powerless:, whose fault is it?
Hindu You conveniently ignored my post, what is your solution? What are you proposing to do with the current or future Muslim population? If 70% majority is not enough, what majority is accepted? How many Muslim have to be eliminated to achieve your goal? What method are you or your netas are going to employ to get necessary results?

Either have concrete plans, or stop this whining.:violin:

Last edited:
This is the ground reality.....

Of course India has 29 States and UTs and some States follow the Supreme Court Ruling sincerely....

Supreme Court cancelling recent Caste reservations

Politicians and media have paid little attention to the game-changing Supreme Court decision by Justices Ranjan Gogoi and Rohinton Nariman on March 17, 2015 removing reservations for Jat community given by UPA government.

The decision affects only the Jats but the entire subject of reservations. The Supreme Court went into great detail on the issue . Politicians and NGOs have made it a regular feature demanding that some castes must be included in Reserved categories. Reservation ensures seats in educational institutions and government jobs and in SC and ST categories, there are political reservations too.
Every religion and caste wants to be in reserved castes . The Constitution granted reservations only for ST and SC castes, so that historical injustices are corrected and they get a chance to catch up . The original period of reservation mooted by Dr. Ambedkar was for 10 years and has now been extended every 10 years since 1952.
There was no reservations for Backward Classes till V.P. Singh became Prime Minister and announced reservations in 1989. There have been massive agitations against reservations by those who do not get reservations.
Recently, Congress party announced reservations for Muslim community in some States. Though Muslims are nearly 14% of the population, the government announced only 5% reservation. Opponents went to courts and courts have cancelled Muslim reservations on the ground that reservations cannot be given on religion basis. Castes within the Muslim community can get reservations but not the entire religion. Therefore, Maharashtra’s Muslim reservation was canceled by the High court. Just before Maharashtra assembly elections, the Congress government gave the Marathas and Muslims reservations. But the courts canceled them both.
What Supreme Court said on caste reservations on March 17th :
1. That some castes use their numbers and political strength to demand reservations and they get it. The Supreme Court feels that this is not acceptable. The judgment in fact has now put a ban on anymore reservations unless the new guidelines are accepted. The judgment is clear: No more reservations under the old formula .

1. Supreme Court also said that it does not agree that historical injustices should be the main reason for giving Reservations. The court said that new groups of deserving people must be found and given reservations rather than allow groups of people to demand and get reservations. This meant that government must search and grant reservations rather than concede demands of agitations and political demands.

1. Supreme Court judgment also says that not only should government grant reservations to deserving groups Suo Moto ,but it should also remove un-deserving groups from the reserved categories. This is a revolutionary change in India. Reservation beneficiaries always say that they want that status to continue. This is a new doctrine of the Supreme Court. It means that while the Court has the power to allow new groups to be given reservation status, it has the power to remove castes already enjoying it. Now it means people can challenge the status being enjoyed by some castes.

1. The Court also said that the old qualifications for reservations are not relevant. The court said that new concepts beyond caste and religion must be used to “ capture backwardness’ and cited the example of “ transgenders”. Obviously, the court wants government to include new groups like Transgenders , handicapped people or some categories of specially exploited women ,without reference to caste or religion.

1. For many years , the Supreme Court has been saying that the “ creamy layer “ amongst castes enjoying reservations must be excluded from benefits of reservations. The judgment of the Supreme Court specifically suggests that un-deserving groups must be removed from the list of beneficiaries of reservations. Obviously, now there will be demands that the “ cream layer” must be removed from enjoying benefits. For example if a Reserved caste family has enjoyed benefits for two or three generations, they might become dis-qualified.
……………………………..
…………………………………
Impact of this judgment on political parties. :

The Supreme Court has taken away the right of political parties to grandly promise reservations and fight amongst themselves. On March 3 , 2014, the Congress government granted the Jats reservations, which was exactly one day before the Code of Conduct for the general elections of 2014. The Congress waited till the last minute before including Jats in the Backward classes . This will not happen again , where reservations are announced before elections or promised in manifestoes. This judgment also prevents any religion from getting reservations totally. This is definitely a setback for caste and religion based parties.

The promise of reservation cannot now be fulfilled without a major strategy overhaul. Lawyers will promise you anything. The bigger the lawyers , the bigger the fees. But they cannot reverse this judgment regarding reservations for Jats, Marathas and others recently granted .

To read more: http://www.wisdomblow.com/?p=5824

There is no more "congress Boogy man", dont point fingers. Your party is in power, if you are still "powerless:, whose fault is it?
Hindu You conveniently ignored my post, what is your solution? What are you proposing to do with the current or future Muslim population? If 70% majority is not enough, what majority is accepted? How many Muslim have to be eliminated to achieve your goal? What method are you or your netas are going to employ to get necessary results?

Either have concrete plans, or stop this whining.:violin:

May be your party is responsible for all this mess!! Please look inward rather than outside!!

May be your party is responsible for all this mess!! Please look inward rather than outside!!

I do not have a party, I do not support a party.
My post is not a personal attack on you. I have no animosity towards you.
But your constant harping and writing against your own countrymen is grating.
You are towing your party line, but this is a forum for exchanging ideas and not politicking.

You still have not answered my question? What do you propose to do with the growing Muslim population?

I do not have a party, I do not support a party.
My post is not a personal attack on you. I have no animosity towards you.
But your constant harping and writing against your own countrymen is grating.
You are towing your party line, but this is a forum for exchanging ideas and not politicking.

You still have not answered my question? What do you propose to do with the growing Muslim population?

Good that you have clarified

I too do not have a party...I do not support a party..

In case someone does good, I will support that

Muslims have to be cajoled to reduce the numbers...Subsidies should be linked to number of children...We may have to borrow ideas from China to reduce the population

Good that you have clarified.

Muslims have to be cajoled to reduce the numbers...Subsidies should be linked to number of children...We may have to borrow ideas from China to reduce the population
Thanks for understanding. We are friends again.:love:

Your statement above: It looks and feels good, Can it be done? If you do not religious basis what is the difference between Naziism and this practice? This is not a workable situation. Come up with a benign, acceptable solution. I have been through Hindu-Muslim conflicts, believe me it is not pretty. Killings only enrages and is not a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back