• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

If Mercury is alone in a house, then how it affects the person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mercury is alone in a house, then how it affects the person? Does the person always keep on wasting time?
Is there any solution?

This has a feel of an indirect jab at me, wasting too much time at TB.com, and my wife thinks there is no solution.

If Mercury is home alone would he get bored?

Take it easy ....

sarjil,

mercury which is known as in jyotisham budhan,isprimary driver of buddhi or intellect.in any jyotisham chart rasi based on chandra laganam,then ascendant lagnam,and then surya lagnam,must be read in tottality to ascertain strength and weakness in a graham.amateurs like me,prolly read only the lagnam chart alone,to get a simple overview for the querant.the houses of budhan or lordship is,mithunam aka gemini and kanya aka virgo.usually budhan and suryan will be very close to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back