• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

If anyone share the business techniques to start the business ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

If anyone of success brahmin businessman to share his technics to another one brahmin who already having interested to start the business?

1. if willing to share, create one thread here to share his business technics to all...
or otherwise, give their mail id..

Interested boys are contact to him..

greetings to all..

rojatv,

i am not sure what you mean here. i do not think it is wise for anyone to invest money blindly in any business. one should have an interest and aptitude for a certain type.

for example: some folks with software experience, might want to start a consulting group. others might want to start a bpo. both appear to be related, but i they, they are not. each requires different skillsets of staffing, different marketing approach and above all, completely different client set.

same goes for retail. someone who wants to start a appalam store will need different skills than someone who is taking a franchising for a domino pizza or kentucky fried chicken.

i think, from those who started businesses, in the 60s, 70s, how ignorant they were in the subject. just opening a shop and filling it with goodies and waiting for the customers is the worst way to go.

so, let those who are interested come here with their list of qualifications and the reasons why they can succeed. ie a business case. only then, they need to bother for advice and mentorship. otherwise it is a waste of time for both the parties.

rojatv,

i am not sure what you mean here. i do not think it is wise for anyone to invest money blindly in any business. one should have an interest and aptitude for a certain type.

for example: some folks with software experience, might want to start a consulting group. others might want to start a bpo. both appear to be related, but i they, they are not. each requires different skillsets of staffing, different marketing approach and above all, completely different client set.

same goes for retail. someone who wants to start a appalam store will need different skills than someone who is taking a franchising for a domino pizza or kentucky fried chicken.

i think, from those who started businesses, in the 60s, 70s, how ignorant they were in the subject. just opening a shop and filling it with goodies and waiting for the customers is the worst way to go.

so, let those who are interested come here with their list of qualifications and the reasons why they can succeed. ie a business case. only then, they need to bother for advice and mentorship. otherwise it is a waste of time for both the parties.

sri kunjuppu's observations and answers are precise, perfect and to the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back