• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I would like to get Stotra books in Grantha Lipi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanakkam!

Please can someone provide me addresses etc for people I can contact in regards to ordering books in Grantha script?

I am look for the following in Grantha script.

Sakala Devata Stotra Manjari (this book is from Sri Lanka)
Sri Lalita Sahasranama Stotra and Namavalih
Sri Devi Khadgamala Stotra and Mamavalih
Sri Lalita Trisati Stotra and Namavali
Sri Devi Mahatmyam
Sri Pudram
Ganapathi Atharvasirshopanishad
All major Suktams

I hope to hear from someone soon in regards to this. Thank you in advance!

Dear Renuka,

Thank you for the info.

As I am located in Canada, I understand that they do not accept foreign orders.Is there some other places you know of which publish Grantha books. I understand the apart from its own publications, Giri Traders has books from other publishing houses as well. Is it possible they may be able to help?

Dear Skanthan,

You may try Vadhyar & sons Palghat. They may be able to help you. They are publishers of religious books.

Cheers.

Dear Skanthan,

You may try Vadhyar & sons Palghat. They may be able to help you. They are publishers of religious books.

Cheers.
hi
its called R S VADHYAR & Sons , Kalpathy, Palakkad Kerala....i have some some grantha books tooo....

Dear Skanthan,

Cheers.

Dear Suraju. Thank you for your suggestion. I will certainly check them out, Also, last night my time, I downloaded Hayagreeva Grantha document writer. I am so excited. Now, I can type in Grantha script as well!

Dear Renuka,

Thank you for the info.

As I am located in Canada, I understand that they do not accept foreign orders.Is there some other places you know of which publish Grantha books. I understand the apart from its own publications, Giri Traders has books from other publishing houses as well. Is it possible they may be able to help?

Dear Skanthan,

As suggested by Suraju ji, you may try R S Vadhyar and Sons and their stockist in Chennai is Vijaya Stores Mylapore Chennai.
But just a word of caution..the print and paper quality of some of these books might not be as great...so its better if you can view the books before buying it.

Check out this site for contact details of Vijaya Stores Mylapore.

http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Chennai/Mylapore/Vijaya+Stores/0FJcz9gM/

Last edited:
Dear Skanthan,

As suggested by Suraju ji, you may try R S Vadhyar and Sons and their stockist in Chennai is Vijaya Stores Mylapore Chennai.
But just a word of caution..the print and paper quality of some of these books might not be as great...so its better if you can view the books before buying it.

Check out this site for contact details of Vijaya Stores Mylapore.

Vijaya Stores, Mylapore, Chennai | Vijaya Stores, Text Books in Chennai - Reviews - asklaila

Dear Doctor,

That is a news. I have been to R.S.Vadhyar & Sons in Kalpathy, Palghat, but I have not seen books in Grantha script, published by them.
Some years ago I saw books in Grantha lipi published by a Charitable Trust in Rajapalayam Address. Perhaps our old Veda Patasalas may help in this regard.

Best wishes,

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Doctor,

That is a news. I have been to R.S.Vadhyar & Sons in Kalpathy, Palghat, but I have not seen books in Grantha script, published by them.
Some years ago I saw books in Grantha lipi published by a Charitable Trust in Rajapalayam Address. Perhaps our old Veda Patasalas may help in this regard.

Best wishes,

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear sir,

I am not too sure myself if they have or not.
What I have is Devanagari script.
When I saw Suraju ji recommending R S Vadhyar and Sons I just thought may be I will just help out by giving the address and contact of the distributor Vijaya Stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back