• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I want to visit ahobilam with my family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to visit ahobilam with my family. We are three of us. We want to avoid going by train to cuddapah. I need to know if there are tour agencies that will take us to ahobilam - all the 9 temples with south indian pure vegetarian food for the three of us. I am in west mambalam, chennai. I cant travel on 23rd of march to 26th of march as i am going to mumbai.

If any one can inform and kindly help - will be grateful.

Thanks,

jagannath

I have visited these temples last year. I have traveled by Andhra state buses to reach the place. We have stayed in Ahobil Mutt accommodation. While we have paid for the room, they have provided free pure veg food. Some of the temples are hard to reach for elderly persons because it involves climbing steep hill / long walks on the hills.

Visit to Ahobilam.

Dear Shri Jagannath,

One sri Madambakkam Shankar, may be of help to U , as he is regular taker of Pilgrims to Ahobilam. regularly.

His phone no. is 9884718324.
Pl do enquire with him..

I had visited a few ancient temples in his tour.

yours,

Alamelu

I want to visit ahobilam with my family. We are three of us. We want to avoid going by train to cuddapah. I need to know if there are tour agencies that will take us to ahobilam - all the 9 temples with south indian pure vegetarian food for the three of us. I am in west mambalam, chennai. I cant travel on 23rd of march to 26th of march as i am going to mumbai.

If any one can inform and kindly help - will be grateful.

Thanks,

jagannath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back