• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I want to Perform Shardham at Rameswaram- can anybody in this group having link there.

Dear ALL
I want to perform Shardham to my Pithrukal at Rameswaram . Do any body know Sastrigal there to perform there. Kindly send the no and name of the person.

Jayashankar
Dear Sir,

You can contact either of the following
Sri Venkidi Vadhyar. Mobile 9486672258 and Sundara Sastrigal, Mobile 9443321641.

R.Ramaswami

Namaskaram
You can contact Murali vathiyar his number is+91 94438 61716 stays in Rameswaram. I know him personally.

hi

i did sradham in rameshwaram.....better contact kanchi mutt in sannadhi street....i dont remember vadhyar name...

Dear ALL
I want to perform Shardham to my Pithrukal at Rameswaram . Do any body know Sastrigal there to perform there. Kindly send the no and name of the person.

Jayashankar
Dear Jayshankar,
I am Raman presently in US but resident of Coimbatore. Please talk to Shankar Sastrigal (M)9443321641 at Rameshwaram. He is very nice, efficient and very reasonable.
He will arrange your hotel accommodation, local conveyance. He does rituals, ceremonies, pujas etc. and arranges food while at rameshwaram. You get a quote for his services..

In case of any further information, please e-mail me at id: [email protected]
You may refer my name while discussing it with him.

With best wishes,

S V Raman

Dear Jayshankar,
I am Raman presently in US but resident of Coimbatore. Please talk to Shankar Sastrigal (M)9443321641 at Rameshwaram. He is very nice, efficient and very reasonable.
He will arrange your hotel accommodation, local conveyance. He does rituals, ceremonies, pujas etc. and arranges food while at rameshwaram. You get a quote for his services..

In case of any further information, please e-mail me at id: [email protected]
You may refer my name while discussing it with him.

With best wishes,

S V Raman
hi

im US resident too...native coimbatore also...my initials are more similar...are you any connection

to SINGANALLUR IN COIMBATORE?....just curious...

please contact Balakrishnan-shastrigal
cost effective n best
we did...
my aaththu vaadhyar referred.
they do whole heartedly n honestly
call me n

Dear ALL

Jayashankar
Sir,
My Sambhandhi Mama is at Rameshwaram. Retired Chief Priest. You can contact him.
Very kind hearted. Sri. Nambu Vaidhya. +91 90439 62927

Dear ALL

Jayashankar
hi
i did shradham in gyana vapi at rameshwram few years back for my mother...even you can contact sankara

matam /sringer matam there....sorry i forgot my vadhyar details...

Latest ads

Back